WTB- Table in Seattle/Tacoma area

cuetrip

Rob Hardman Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey all,
We just closed on our new house and I've got a 16'x35' rec room that's begging for a 9' table, or maybe an 8pro if the deal is right. Anyone have anything?
Thanks,
Rob

NateSchoepf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hey, I live in the Bonney Lake area and look on craigslist often, there are a lot of great deals on there if you know much about tables, take a look there. good luck.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
cuetrip said:
Hey all,
We just closed on our new house and I've got a 16'x35' rec room that's begging for a 9' table, or maybe an 8pro if the deal is right. Anyone have anything?
Thanks,
Rob

Rob, I am still checking around for you, hopefully, I will have a firm lead soon.

Take care

cuetrip

Rob Hardman Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
ajohnson13 said:
What happened to the table you had lined up?

Seller flaked out on me. Honestly I should have known better. She's not the most reliable person we know ;)

cuetrip

Rob Hardman Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
NateSchoepf said:
Hey, I live in the Bonney Lake area and look on craigslist often, there are a lot of great deals on there if you know much about tables, take a look there. good luck.

Yeah, been checking craigslist alot. Always hear stories about the guy who got the mint condition anniversary from some widow for $50 and it came with 2 bushkas and a Rambow. No such luck for me! :eek:
I'll keep looking. Thanks, Nate.
Rob

knoxpossum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Took a quick look on craigslist--the two year old 9 foot Brunswick Centurion with Centennial balls for $1800 looks like a decent deal.

cuetrip

Rob Hardman Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
knoxpossum said:
Took a quick look on craigslist--the two year old 9 foot Brunswick Centurion with Centennial balls for $1800 looks like a decent deal.

I saw that too. I'll be talking with him. Thanks

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
knoxpossum said:
I live in Washington too...DC!

COuldn't keep quiet on this! Hold out for the Gold Crown if you are in the 2k range. Keep looking, don't be pressed to buy and be ready to do the move yourself.

I searched for a long time and got what I wanted for a steal (read: STEAL!)

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Black-Balled said:
I live in Washington too...DC!

COuldn't keep quiet on this! Hold out for the Gold Crown if you are in the 2k range. Keep looking, don't be pressed to buy and be ready to do the move yourself.

I searched for a long time and got what I wanted for a steal (read: STEAL!)
I sold a GCII for $1400, but it needed minor work. In looking at things selling in the greater Seattle area, you SHOULD find a nice GC for $1500ish or even find a Diamond that you could relocate for $2kish. Call Glen (realkingcobra) to see what he has a line on, as that should be your best bet.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
Hi Rob I have a Brunswick Madison, Pro 8 , Brazilian Cherry . I might sell if I can find the right 4x8 old Oak table. Love this table but just a mite big for my room. I live in Bonny Lake , like Nate. Jim

barefoot3zk5

THE Kings, Alive and Well
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a GCII That has been redone completely, to include powder coating of corner castings and trim on the rail edge . New Simonis 860 , base repainted to black, Glen (Real King Cobra) is coming thru my way and maybe we could work something out as he is going back NW soon I think. PM if you like