thanks for all the help & many ideas, some worked some didn`t
god bless you all
hihhrun55
time todust off the old cue i guess

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member
Good luck

Your posts were some of the first I ever followed after joining AZ. It was nice to finally see a picture of your room in an earlier post. It is a nice, clean, room (bridges under every table:smile: ) in a changing world that makes that business model challenging at best. 20+ years is rare and makes you an impressive success in this business. Time for a change now and a chance to play a game of 14.1 without having to care if the toilet paper dispenser is empty. Here's to seeing you back soon with a new user name-Highrun101. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Dave Smith

BEAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck Mickey. Maybe you will finally be able to enjoy playing pool again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Best of luck Mickey. Maybe you will finally be able to enjoy playing pool again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
thanks bear i cant wait, used to be i can`t wait to get here
highrun55

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
You put up one hell of a fight, personally, I believe that you won.

Good luck, and keep posting here.

J

highrun55

Silver Member
You put up one hell of a fight, personally, I believe that you won.

Good luck, and keep posting here.

J
it is going to bet ough, living on SS and a small pension, if i can afford cable & internet ill be here for sure
highrun55

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
it is going to bet ough, living on SS and a small pension, if i can afford cable & internet ill be here for sure
highrun55 77

Just a thought...if you were on salary and paid unemployment insurance, you're probably entitled to collect unemployment benefits.

J

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck getting that high run into triple digits!
Remember, you can always play the kids for table time and a couple bucks:grin:
They'd be getting cheap lessons and you could play for nothing. that is how I learned. He played 10 ball no count, I got all I made for table time ($1 per hour) and $1.

highrun55

Silver Member
Good luck getting that high run into triple digits!
Remember, you can always play the kids for table time and a couple bucks:grin:
They'd be getting cheap lessons and you could play for nothing. that is how I learned. He played 10 ball no count, I got all I made for table time ($1 per hour) and $1.
don`t think that will happen, the fire went out yrs ago
highrun55

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your posts were some of the first I ever followed after joining AZ. It was nice to finally see a picture of your room in an earlier post. It is a nice, clean, room (bridges under every table:smile: ) in a changing world that makes that business model challenging at best. 20+ years is rare and makes you an impressive success in this business.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Dave Smith

Me too! I grew up in a place like yours.
Your room may be gone but not forgotten!

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mickey
Offer your services to the new guy 1st ???
Then you ask who wants to take advantage of your pool connections and experience!!!
hallelujah you will be getting paid for something you enjoy!!!
whatever enjoy
Best of luck to a grrrt guy

77[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
I always read your struggles and sympathized being a fellow room owner. Sorry to hear about this final outcome. I know that I am lucky that our room is still going after all these years. Its a tough business, where all your customers are experts and never have to bear the responsibility of their ideas. You tried new things in a tough economy and gave your heart and soul to make it. No one understands that sacrifice better than I do. I know this must me a tough time and you should keep your head up high. You fought hard and should be proud. Good luck in your future plans and keep posting. Use your knowledge and experience to help others. Keep posting in the room owners section. You earned it.

highrun55

Silver Member
I always read your struggles and sympathized being a fellow room owner. Sorry to hear about this final outcome. I know that I am lucky that our room is still going after all these years. Its a tough business, where all your customers are experts and never have to bear the responsibility of their ideas. You tried new things in a tough economy and gave your heart and soul to make it. No one understands that sacrifice better than I do. I know this must me a tough time and you should keep your head up high. You fought hard and should be proud. Good luck in your future plans and keep posting. Use your knowledge and experience to help others. Keep posting in the room owners section. You earned it.
thanks craig, the best to you to
mickey