Cue Repair in southwest florida

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently moved to Naples Fl. I am looking for someone to replace tips on some high end cues, recondition the shafts, and possibly turn down a few shafts to a new taper, also maybe replace a cue butt joint sleeve from SS to a lighter material, some of the cues are higher end, so i am looking for a person who can deal with that level without having to worry about my ivory ferrules, etc.- need a quality person- perhaps located from marco island up to port charlotte/Sanibel- any experienced thoughts with contact info?
THANKS!

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sure many are eager to see some of these cues. Plenty of great cue makers in Tampa area (Mobley and Showman come to mind). On the East coast probably same distance to Tampa you have a few more including one of the best out there.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
I recently moved to Naples Fl. I am looking for someone to replace tips on some high end cues, recondition the shafts, and possibly turn down a few shafts to a new taper, also maybe replace a cue butt joint sleeve from SS to a lighter material, some of the cues are higher end, so i am looking for a person who can deal with that level without having to worry about my ivory ferrules, etc.- need a quality person- perhaps located from marco island up to port charlotte/Sanibel- any experienced thoughts with contact info?

THANKS!

I offer full cue repair and fine custom cues and I'm starting to make cues as well. I'm leaving for SBE Wednesday until Monday but feel free to call or text. It's been SUPER BUSY lately and I apologize of you've contacted me prior.

www.billiardbills.com
IMG_5568.JPG
IMG_5566.JPG

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billiardbills...Do you have a booth at the SBE, or just selling stuff on your own? I'm headed to the SBE Wednesday myself...but, even though I live in FL, I'll be driving down from Boston on Wed. See you there! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I offer full cue repair and fine custom cues and I'm starting to make cues as well. I'm leaving for SBE Wednesday until Monday but feel free to call or text. It's been SUPER BUSY lately and I apologize of you've contacted me prior.

www.billiardbills.com
View attachment 489266
View attachment 489267

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've always heard very high praise for the wok done by Billiards Bill!!

KP

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Scott! I feel like we keep in touch through your posts here on AZB! Hope you are doing good!! I still use soooo much that you taught me!! I was at the Expo last year, can't make it this year but hopefully in the upcoming years.

KP

Ken...Long time no see! Are you going to the SBE next week? If so, I hope to see you there! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

qexpert_101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THANKS!

Welcome to Naples. Louie

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your name was mentioned to me by an 85 year old named Chet whom I met playing at the Norris Center here in Naples- he handles the cue very well for his age- Best break for an octagerian that I have ever witnessed, He spoke well of you, Lou - will catch up with you at Diamonds one of these days.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Your name was mentioned to me by an 85 year old named Chet whom I met playing at the Norris Center here in Naples- he handles the cue very well for his age- Best break for an octagerian that I have ever witnessed, He spoke well of you, Lou - will catch up with you at Diamonds one of these days.

Definitely. I usually go on Tuesday's but feel free to give me a call. You are more than welcome to setup an appointment to come by my shop or to just meetup and play some, although I pretty much just play one pocket anymore. I only play once a week due to my family and business so I'm definitely maybe a B these days at best.

PS- Tell Chet I said thank you for the kind words. Also the City of Naples used to be an account of mine at my prior career and I remember Norris Center and the lady Mercedes if she's still there, very nice people.

Thanks,

Bill

IMG_5568.JPG
IMG_5566.JPG

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THANKS!
I have NEVER heard anything negative concerning Bill Lister @ Billiard Bill's. I've had no dealings but I am considering sending him an expensive cue for a consignment sale!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue selection Bill.

Aside from the ivory joint Szamboti I drooled over as would most anyone,
the 8 point cue by Bill Stroud is outstanding and the price says take me home.
I wish I could as it is a beauty. Is that a dark blue wrap on that cue? Looks great.

You also have an ivory joint Sneakly Pete by JMW and it's the first one I've seen
with an ivory joint. The cue looks sweet and he's such a top name cue-maker too.

The cue by Jim Vest is an eye catcher and so are so many others as well so if any
of the readers haven't browsed your list of available cues yet, they should visit your
website as it's a treat. IMO, the JW cue is a terrific bargain and is a cue to consider.

Matt B.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Thanks so much for the kind words. I do bust my ass to keep the website updated and fresh and I am always adding new cues, sometimes daily. If you ever have a question, feel free to call or text me anytime.