36” of snow in 24 hours.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Global Winding has been killing us down here in paradise. Seems it’s a small craft advisory every freaking weekend lately.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
No doubt this will be sideways but that’s how the 30mph winds are blowing too.

I grew up in Dayton. Been there, done that. I escaped South after high school and never really returned, other than to visit and work briefly in Cincy.

A bad day in SoCal is down in the 40's at night and a high of 60 in the daytime. We're having a cold spell now and I have to wear my flannel shirt over my t-shirt. Of course if you like the snow you can drive an hour away and be in the mountains and go skiing. I guess it's the best of both world's. :dance:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Down here in the city the streets were pretty much just wet. About 10”- 12” on the grass,
but not much on the roads. Driving was normal

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Sounds like typical global warming weather. Wonder how much snow their would be if we did not have global warming?
:mad:

If there wasn’t global warming the weather would likely be what it typically is.
Global warming refers to overall climate change. With global warming, storms intensify,
high tides are higher, winds are windier, cold snaps are colder, heat snaps are hotter,
but that’s another topic for another forum

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
If there wasn’t global warming the weather would likely be what it typically is.
Global warming refers to overall climate change. With global warming, storms intensify,
high tides are higher, winds are windier, cold snaps are colder, heat snaps are hotter,
but that’s another topic for another forum

So global warming doesnt really mean its getting warmer??? I have been waiting for it to be too warm in winter to snow in Wisconsin, I was hoping for 70's all thru winter. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I also seem to recall that there was talk of an upcoming ice age back in the 1970's.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
So global warming doesnt really mean its getting warmer??? I have been waiting for it to be too warm in winter to snow in Wisconsin, I was hoping for 70's all thru winter. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I also seem to recall that there was talk of an upcoming ice age back in the 1970's.

Certain climate scientists have talking and warning about that for a long time. I remember
first reading about that in the mid 70’s, but it’s been a topic for longer than that