Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the light fit up, just needs to be painted. The lights put out 5000 lumens each

c0492d90c18fb83fe7168eadeb05b73f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I love that! I wish I could buy those lights in Jakarta

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did someone say carbon fiber? I don't know what y'all are talking about w these bikes, I just heard the words "carbon fiber"

83336aeb1a442f55b0367ce5349b51f9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm attempting to create a "CARBON CROWN" after a carbon fiber conversation in this tread. Since it was straying from the topic I hope now is not! IMG_3788.JPGIMG_3789.JPGIMG_3790.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

XPLSV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the light fit up, just needs to be painted. The lights put out 5000 lumens each

c0492d90c18fb83fe7168eadeb05b73f.jpg

Very nice! Looks like I wouldn't bump my head, either! When I first put up my light, I would occasionally contact it but only on the rare occasion...doesn't happen anymore.

jGrz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice! Looks like I wouldn't bump my head, either! When I first put up my light, I would occasionally contact it but only on the rare occasion...doesn't happen anymore.
Thanks! Yea the guy who helped me put it up is a little over 6' and he was reaching up to hang it. Light distribution is great, no hot spots or shadowing.

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everybody,
I'm building a house and the pool room in it is almost ready. I have 2 questions:

1) What type of floor should I put, carpet or laminate floor?
Carpet will be like this http://www.perpetuum.ro/mocheta-pentru-casa/vectra--cid10--pid501.html
Laminate floor will be like this http://www.flooringsupplies.co.uk/l...ronofix_7mm_virginia_walnut_laminate_flooring

From what I can understand, the carpet had a better sound isolation, minimum walk sound an ball falling out table will not damage it, but it worn out quit fast around the table and you have to replace it all.
Laminate floor is more durable, but you can hear the walk sound, and balls can leave marks on him.
If you have experience with any type of floor cover, please leave a reply.

2) What color is better to use for walls?

Thank you.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd go with the carpet. I have a hardwood floor at home and I hate it for playing. Have to use rugs all around the table for now and in all honesty it looks ridicilous. And to my knowledge there are carpets made for very heavy commercial use, I'm sure a floor like that will last a decade around a pool table at home :smile: I'll be installing a carpet as soon as I can afford to renovate a bit around the house :rolleyes:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not much to see as far as decor yet but the table was finished today and that makes it a home room. Gold Crown III reworked by RKC and set up by Rich Parkison. Purchased from plshrk22 here in AZB. My thanks to all three, it plays great.

Sheeeeat.
Thats all you need, right there.

Well, that and some chalk.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hi everybody,
I'm building a house and the pool room in it is almost ready. I have 2 questions:

1) What type of floor should I put, carpet or laminate floor?
Carpet will be like this http://www.perpetuum.ro/mocheta-pentru-casa/vectra--cid10--pid501.html
Laminate floor will be like this http://www.flooringsupplies.co.uk/l...ronofix_7mm_virginia_walnut_laminate_flooring

From what I can understand, the carpet had a better sound isolation, minimum walk sound an ball falling out table will not damage it, but it worn out quit fast around the table and you have to replace it all.
Laminate floor is more durable, but you can hear the walk sound, and balls can leave marks on him.
If you have experience with any type of floor cover, please leave a reply.

2) What color is better to use for walls?

Thank you.

Carpet squares is the way to go, IMO
Only certain areas wear out...easily and cheaply replaced.

IMG_3846.JPG

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Update - I had my sub-rails extended to make up for the short shelf, helps keep me honest :thumbup:

IMG_20170428_183624_zpsjxhaecwa.jpg