WTB McDermott Dubliner

milwaukeepeach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi Everybody! I am looking for a McDermott Dubliner. I want on in good condition. Preferably an 18 or 19 oz. Thanks!

pern13

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one brand new, but it's a 21 oz. I think weight bolts are $15-25 from McDermott if that's an option. I can't remember the price of them right off hand though. Anyway, I'll sell this cue for $330 shipped. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Don

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
milwaukeepeach said:
Hi Everybody! I am looking for a McDermott Dubliner. I want on in good condition. Preferably an 18 or 19 oz. Thanks!

Hey you may like a cue I currently have on sale. This is not the Dubliner, however, it very close. It actually is a limited edition McDermott, that came with a single shaft, when I ordered the cue I ordered it with two shafts. The cue is 51/250 and it also has Jim McDermotts signature which is an imprint, kinda looks like a Dubliner on steroids!!!!:D

Forearm 2.jpg

forearm1.jpg

Butt.jpg

butt2.jpg

cue.jpg

The retail on this cue is $1099 with a single shaft, however, I can offer you or anyone else a very good deal, PM me if you are interested!!

Oh and by the way, I am a McDermott dealer so the cue comes with a full warranty from McDermott for life to the original owner.

Last edited: