getting a new cue.

$moneyshooter$

get hustled
I plan on getting a new cue very soon,not sure what brand to get though...im looking in the 300-350$ price range...would like to know your opinions on what is the best buy for that price,thanks.

Cue Freak

Why the stupid man suit?
Silver Member
I would look into Joss or Lucasi, or even one of the Predator Sneaky Petes. Just my two cents worth. Good luck.

Matt

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
You can get a fancier Joss or a plain Jacoby in that price range. Both very good cues for the money. I could even help you with your purchase and give you a great deal on either of these cues.

zcat27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dominiak Cues

You might want to check into a Dominiak cue. One of the best low price cues on the market. His cues play like cues costing 4 to 5 times the price.
His site is www.dominiakcues.com.

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For just a little bit more you can get into the base model Schon, I'd recommend that cue to anyone. I just purchased my second Schon today.I believe Koinnkid can help you with also.

$moneyshooter$

get hustled
well im looking to spend 350$ but i can go up to 450$,those dominiak cues are very nice,and to Mrlucky my last purchase was a mcdermott...it played pretty good but looking for sumthing a bit differant,thanks to all for the input.

despotic931

Mr. Felson's my dad...
Silver Member
I personaly play with a Predator Sneaky Pete, and love it. I am also purchasing a Jacoby shortly. Another company to look into would be Viking, I owned a viking cue that I really liked. I lot of custom cuemakers will make you a sneaky pete for that price as well. You've got a lot of options...

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
I'll second the praise for Dominiak. I've had mine for a month now & love it. It feels great to play with plus it doesn't look like every other cue. I like things that are a little different. Glad I decided to buy one!

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a hundred percent with Cubwin. If you're willing to go as high as $450, definitely get the Schon STL-1. It will hit the same as a Schon that costs thousands. You may want to check out Hawley's Billiards at www.hawleys.com

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joss with out a doubt, I played with on for 3-4 years sold it and I judt bought a new one no points, great shaft wood and forarm and it plays like the one I had for years so no adjustment period, i have alot of nice cues but when I travel(often) i wanted a normal cue. oh yeah I paid less than 300