getting a new cue.

despotic931

Mr. Felson's my dad...
Silver Member
$moneyshooter$ said:
i took every thing into consideration and ordered the predator sneaky pete 4 points,no wrap,wood to wood...i trust your guys advice on how it plays...thanks! :)

That's exactly what I have (except mine is an original 314), Enjoy!

$moneyshooter$

get hustled
update: got here today...took it for a test drive,played well...nice solid hit,i was suprised at the joint though...only screws like two times:confused: ..never seen this before,anyways...love the new cue thanks for your help:D

sky..

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$moneyshooter$ said:
update: got here today...took it for a test drive,played well...nice solid hit,i was suprised at the joint though...only screws like two times:confused: ..never seen this before,anyways...love the new cue thanks for your help:D

Just wanted to let you know, I've read that some people had problems with their predator uni-locs. I do not know if it still persists until now, but you might want to check out the joint and clean it thoroughly. I think they have a tip on their website

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Pechauer has some NICE cues, even at $300. I'm hooked, I think they are the best hitting 'production' sticks.

Other good options are; Lucasi (the new 8pc. hits pretty sweet), Falcon, Predator... The list just keeps going.

I'd go with Pechauer or Lucasi, for my taste.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Dominiak has my vote. Although you could probably get a CAM, Steve Klein, or Jericho in the vacinity of that price range. Might have to kick it up another bone or two but definately worth it!