Don’t Care

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do posters have to sign off on their post by naming or posting pictures of every cue they own, the case they use, the chalk they use and/or some quote that they’ve found on Bartlett’s Familiar quotations. I’m not impressed with your que collection or your attempt at wit or attempt to appear intellectual. Cue stick reviews I understand. The rest is just excess.

Go to a golf or tennis blog. No one signs off with a list of their clubs or tennis racket make and model or the ball they use or some quote from Einstein.

Brookeland Bill
House Cue
No case
House Chalk

“Go tell some one who cares.”...Brookeland Bill

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
You spelled racquet wrong.

I agree about pics of peoples' shit though.

I like sig. lines however.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Cuz we like to???

You can disable seeing other peoples signatures in your profile settings

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will one up you with........I don't care that you don't care........

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really? I’m on GolfWRX fairly often and most people there do exactly that....list their bag setup. Not everyone, but many.

Same with a lot of car forums I’ve been to.

Haven’t been on tennis forums in years and can’t recall on that one.

They don’t do it to impress you and they probably don’t care what you think. Personally I don’t mind seeing it as long as it doesn’t take up 10 lens of space. Used to have it up myself.

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
Why do posters have to sign off on their post by naming or posting pictures of every cue they own, the case they use, the chalk they use and/or some quote that they’ve found on Bartlett’s Familiar quotations. I’m not impressed with your que collection or your attempt at wit or attempt to appear intellectual. Cue stick reviews I understand. The rest is just excess.

Go to a golf or tennis blog. No one signs off with a list of their clubs or tennis racket make and model or the ball they use or some quote from Einstein.

Brookeland Bill
House Cue
No case
House Chalk

Well lucky for all us “idiots” who post here we only have to read five of your worthless opinions per year...

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

Brookeland Bill
House Cue
No case
House Chalk

Judging by all the posts you've made (all 40 :rolleyes:) it seems the chip on your shoulder is more like a boulder .... Maybe your sessions at the table should be suspended for ones of a different nature.. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

pmata814

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Brookeland Bill

House Cue

No case

House Chalk

I frequent golfwrx quite a bit. And i see it all the time. I quit tennis bout 2 yrs ago but before that i was addicted to tenniswarehouse forum, and it's very common to list ur racquets and string setups in signature lines. So you're wrong there.

I personally liked it quite a bit because if i saw someone played a racquet or string i was curious about i could ask them how it played or compared to something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In your forum settings you have the option to not view signatures.

But somebody who does not really use the forum (40 posts) is unlikely to know how to use the forum. :rolleyes:

Jonbouy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Brookeland Bill
House Cue
No case
House Chalk

Go back to bed, Bill. Sounds like you need the rest.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tend to agree with what he said in the general sense. Some people go way overboard and it causes pages to load slower. Member profiles are made for things such as that.

IMHO, people should list their stuff in their profiles and if someone is so interested in what you use (should you care to list it) they can go there and read all about it.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tend to agree with what he said in the general sense. Some people go way overboard and it causes pages to load slower. Member profiles are made for things such as that.

IMHO, people should list their stuff in their profiles and if someone is so interested in what you use (should you care to list it) they can go there and read all about it.

Again, in your settings, you can choose not to view signatures.

You can choose not to see pics as well.

If slow loading is the problem because of your device or connection I recommend using those settings. :smile: