F/S: Ariel Carmeli 6 Point Ebony Cue

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, up for sale is my Carmeli cue I just purchased from jazznpool (awesome seller by the way). I recieved it on Monday and have maybe played with it for about 6 hours total. Its practically new. I'm selling it becuase I want to save up for my friends cue. It plays stiff and hits like a southwest.

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Ariel-Carmeli-6...ryZ21212QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here are the details:
Gaboon ebony into Gaboon ebony
Razor sharp 6-point cue with peacock/ light blue/ white veneers
Ebony rear
Veneer trim rings at joint and rear
2 premium white maple shafts 13.1mm with Ivor-X ferrules and Tiger Everest tips
Double pressed and sealed black linen wrap
Weight: 19.27/ 19.28 oz., balanced at 19" from buttcap
Includes set of joint protectors

Price: $950 Shipped

You can contact me at 925-759-9999 or email me at genrazn94@hotmail.com

Attachments

• EbEb1_op_800x527.jpg
    EbEb1_op_800x527.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 596
  • EbEb3_op_800x533.jpg
    EbEb3_op_800x533.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:

xidica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

Bump for this super sharp looking cue.

I know someone will be happy with it!

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fearless Phil! See you need to stop hanging with Lopez, he is going to get you hooked on custom cues and you wont be able to stop form wanting more! Look what happened to me! (Sorry Mike)

Good Luck with the sale! This cue is a steel at this price. Worth the Money!! Brand New! (almost)

~john

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
irish said:
Fearless Phil! See you need to stop hanging with Lopez, he is going to get you hooked on custom cues and you wont be able to stop form wanting more! Look what happened to me! (Sorry Mike)

Good Luck with the sale! This cue is a steel at this price. Worth the Money!! Brand New! (almost)

~john

Serves Phil right. He got me hooked back on the import car thing and Phil knows what a money pit that freekin car has been :mad: It was all a scheme for me to sell my Mottey. Phil knows the more $$ I throw at the car the more likely I'll sell the Mottey. We'll see...

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Qjunkie said:
Serves Phil right. He got me hooked back on the import car thing and Phil knows what a money pit that freekin car has been :mad: It was all a scheme for me to sell my Mottey. Phil knows the more $$ I throw at the car the more likely I'll sell the Mottey. We'll see...

Dude! Look at my car! Hello, Money PIT!!! 20k in the last 2 years! The car is not worth 10K.

Nice cue Phil! (Keeping Post on track for Phill!)
~John

Last edited:

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Man!! Those points look bad ass. They remind me of a light saber!! Maybe you could use the force while shooting?
SO BUMP UP YOU GO!!!

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Phil-

It's all over now. I heard you were buying Mike's Mottey. Did you get this cue from Martin (jazznpool)?

I think this is a really nice cue, bump for you.

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike new my scheme all along. HAHA. J/k. Anyhow, tahnks for all the comments. Oh and dave, I did buy it from martin.

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Never

He'll get it when my car has this...

* Title transfer
*Smog
* Engine pulling 200 RWHP
*Paint and Body work
*Complete interior

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Johnfan said:
Phil, I like to see your Mottey when ever you get it. I am sure its a beauty.

John

Got new plans, Mike is helping me design a cue. It's gonna customed to my liking with his expertise!