I won

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just thought I would gloat a little here as I dont get the chance often. I won the Iowa State Valley Open Nine ball this year and Last week I won the Valley Midwest intermediate 8-ball. Two good wins for me this year. I atribute the wins to lots of practise and tons of one-pocket.

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats the way it starts, first one, then two. I think you just opened the flood gates. Keep them coming. Good luck.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Win

Congrats! I got smoked but not before I sent a few packing.

I think I might have watched your final match but I'm not positive...since I was out long before that, I took the liberty to focus no beer. It was a fun time at any rate.

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats!

T-dog said:
Just thought I would gloat a little here as I dont get the chance often. I won the Iowa State Valley Open Nine ball this year and Last week I won the Valley Midwest intermediate 8-ball. Two good wins for me this year. I atribute the wins to lots of practise and tons of one-pocket.

Congrats to a fellow Iowan on a couple of nice wins.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Troy

T-dog said:
Do you Jared and Jessica Frideres. I met them in Vegas a couple of years ago and we became friends. I played in the Masters Scotch Double with Jess and we got a couple of unfortunate rolls. If you see them, tell em Sam said Hi and hope to see them in Vegas.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-dog said:

...and a lesson or two, here and there, so you knew HOW to practice! :D :D LOL Excellent job Troy! I'm really proud of the hard work you've put in. It's really paying big dividends now, huh? Keep up the good work. Are you going to Vegas?

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Awesome job! This is just the start of a lifetime of wins. Keep up the great work!

StormHotRod300

BigSexy
Silver Member
T-dog

VERY NICE, anytime you can win a state championship that is a statement regarding your skills and how good you really are. And to win two big tournaments in one week now thats even better!

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
as troy would say "true dat". troy has been playing at another level the last 9-10 months for sure. his confidence has gone up and he has some real good wins. I hope he stops improving so fast so the rest of us can win some money around here.

troy winning those tourneys was no surprise for us around here. he has the game to compete in the masters and I expect him to do well in masters next year.

mike athens

Rpm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations!!!!

thats amaing 2 regional tournaments in the same year, thats amazing i hope to win 2 regionals tournaments in my career.

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Lee said:
...and a lesson or two, here and there, so you knew HOW to practice! :D :D LOL Excellent job Troy! I'm really proud of the hard work you've put in. It's really paying big dividends now, huh? Keep up the good work. Are you going to Vegas?

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Thanks Scott for setting me straight, down the proper road. Enough cant be said about knowing what and how to practice. I have thank Scott and MikeinIowa because without them I wouldn't be playing as well as I am today. Thanks again guys! These wins are almost as much as yours as they are mine. Seriously!