2015 World Chinese 8 Ball Masters field looks amazing

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
omfg this is AWESOME!!!!! watching Earl right now, stream working well

Earl is acting as if he's really cold.,not a good sign. Earl looks lost. Can't figure out what part of the pocket he's supposed to hit.

Great stream.

Last edited:

JayKidd

Grammatically Challenged
Silver Member
Earl is down 1:7, 5 mins break.

First Stage is round-robin race to 13 within 130mins in 4 groups format,
Second Stage is consist of the same race to 13,130min matches, but a single elimination bracket for the final rankings.

The payout is something like: RMB to USD is about 6.2 to 1.

1st 300000RMB
2nd 100000RMB
3rd 50000元RMB
4th 30000元RMB
5th 26000元RMB
6th 24000RMB
7th 22000RMB
8th 20000RMB
9th 18000RMB
10th 17000RMB
11th 16000RMB
12th 15000RMB
13th 14000RMB
14th 13000RMB
15th 12000RMB
16th 11000RMB
the rest of the field 2000 RMB

Last edited:

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl actually started the antics from his FIRST shot, lmfao, shot numer two also (both of which were missed btw)

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl just muttered in his southern twang, “these guys don’t even know what Chinese food is”.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It will be good performance if Earl can finish 9th to 16th like Shane last year, don't even talk about winning tourney. Expecting him to win whole thing is like expecting Ronnie O to win tourneys when he briefly playing IPT, World Pool masters few years ago. Or expecting Alex to win tourney when he played snooker last year. Very very slim or no chance :grin:

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Yikes.. I wonder how much practice he was able to get in on those tables before the tournament.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stream is just fantastic quality-even better than some of the paid PPV streams :D
These 2 links working great
http://www.wasu.cn/zhuanti/zs8q/index.html

http://www.douyutv.com/zs8q

Looking forward to Earl playing Hendry tomorrow. I would like to see how Hendry reacts when Earl starts his antics :D

2015-World-Chinese-8-Ball-Masters-livestream-schedules.jpg

JayKidd

Grammatically Challenged
Silver Member
that was a frozen 6 ball in game 11th, looks like Earl didn't know why he fouled.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
super stoked to catch Dennis this time tomorrow, should be a nice nite cap for some of us

I'm really waning to see pool pros at least get their feet wet with other disciplins as I find players from said other disciplins seem to oftem embelish the chance to play pool

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl is smashing the rack like he's playing 9 ball, lol, and leaving open balls for his opponent

obviously cannot figure out how to adjust his break

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl looks like he is fighting a cold/flu.

Chat has a lot of entries of multiple 666666666666's. Wonder what that's about. Only chat post that was understandable by me was somebody's post of 'f#ck'. I had to laugh/international pool lingo.:sorry:

Last edited: