MOSCONI CUP LIVE (Score Updates)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
10-2 UGH! This is embarrassing! I'm kind of glad I'm not doing commentary this year. It's hard to keep it real when it's so lopsided. I feel for my mates in the booth. They must be throwing up in there.

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The winner of the lag is 0-3 today. You'll need to update your statistics.

lol

Albin just called the pressure of a world championship final "a joke" compared to the pressure you feel in the Mosconi. Wow.

sly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks to be a success,Barry ''Earn" cleans up and gives a little back to the clown actors
big payday rarely seen for them

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
After an improbable miss by Appleton, US has its fourth 1-0 lead of this session.

hey, we'll take it.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
lol

Albin just called the pressure of a world championship final "a joke" compared to the pressure you feel in the Mosconi. Wow.

Makes you wonder what level of play these guys would demonstrate if pool ever actually made it to the Olympics.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Safety by Mark Gray wins the safety battle in rack two and Appleton's skillful shot that followed set up the runout.

Tied at 1-1.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
If we are going to lose badly, lets go ahead and lose today as it may have one benefit:

Lighting a fire under someone's ass to make some serious changes...

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Bergman breaks wet, but Rodney must play safe. Appleton kicks sells out the three, but Bergman misses the shape on the four, and Rodney's safe a poor one.

Gray's fantastic shot on the three sets up a runout and Europe runs them. team USA gift wrapped this rack, with each player making a bad error.

Europe leads 2-1.

TurboDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there is a winner... there is a loser

Something that should be taught again in schools.

Not everyone gets a trophy.