2018 World 14.1 Aug 13-19 stream

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
August 13-19th
Over 50 hours of world class 14.1 matches.
Watch who will be crowned the 78th World 14.1 Champion

TODAY SALE Ends Pay per view EARLY BIRD special ends.
ALL Event pass $85 (save $20) purchase now on WorldStraightPool.com

** 5 spots open to play in the World 14.1 . Contact 407-782-4978 worldstraghtpoolchampionships@gmail.com

31124511_1711364615619795_2301530484091387904_n.jpg

Early Bird special

38502496_1847817368641185_6794292856707088384_n.jpg

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
The complete list will be out by the weekend. You can follow all the announcements on facebook at World Straight Pool

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$85 to watch straight pool event? I really disagree with how the pool world is presenting itself business wise, the future and heading of this is not promising at all.

Since the 90's and it's getting in the descent and decline all along, in terms of viewership, sponsor, advertisement, and money in general, I believe somebody in the past caused most of this, can't think of who though.

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
order on Worldstraightpool.com

The Valley-Dynamo.com TV Stream Schedule:

Mon Aug 13th DAY 1 Worldstraightpool.com
11am Shane Van Boening USA ���� vs ���� AUS Ben Judge
1230pm John Schmidt USA ���� vs USA ���� Mike Badstuebner
2pm Warren Kiamco PHL ���� vs USA ���� Sean Morgan
4pm Johnny Archer USA ���� vs USA ���� Elliott Einsenberg
530pm Mika Immonen FIN ���� vs USA ���� Tony Robles
7pm Earl Herring USA ���� vs USA ���� Brian Davis
830pm Thorsten Hohmann GER ���� vs ���� FIN Olli Turkulainen

The Group Draw Top Seeds.
Complete listing on WorldStraightPool.com
Save $10 and order the entire 7 days today and tomorrow.

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Day 2 The Valley-Dynamo.com TV Stream Schedule:
11am Olli Turkulainen ����vs ���� E. Rodriguez
1230pm J. Schmidt����vs����P.Makkonen
2pm J.Archer����vs ����W. Kiamco
4pm Van Boening����vs����E. Herring
530pm M.Immonen����vs����J. Durr
7pm R.Chen ���� vs����O.Turkulainen
830pm T.Hohmann ���� vs���� R.McCreesh

$15 watch all day Worldstraightpool.com

Be there for Cisero Murphy & Ginky's induction into the 14.1 Hall of Fame Aug 15 at @thespotnanuet . Tickets on sale at worldstraightpool.com click Hall of Fame

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Day 3 Valley-Dynamo.com Line-Up:

11am Van Boening����vs����Torres
1230pm John Schmidt����vs ���� Barriento
2pm Immonen����vs���� H. Chin
7pm 14.1 Hall of Fame Banquet

Order Day 3 Judgement Day at WorldStraightPool.com

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
Like dealin with a cabbage patch doll.. the business sense of a worn out sneaker.. world straight pool tourney in nanuet.. go the other nite with a good friend and pay the 15. as a spectator fee but end up in the booth with upstate al doing commentary for two hours, fee should have been waived but no sweat... lotsa fun. hit the place again for the semi final rounds and sit in the booth doing commentary for 6 hours. more fun.. no charge but was asked if staying for the evening rounds and said yes but didn't pay anything and wasn't asked again. couple guinnesses and hangin out with good people.. sunday,,today. finals. get to the tourney and sitting in booth with upstate al and gene mann and we're almost ready to start the finals when in walks Peter Margo and i give up my headset and move over ringside to watch the match.. then i get asked to pay 25. for the spectator fee by none other than the self proclaimed " tiger woods of amateur pool".. (the cabbage patch).. told him i just did 8 hours of commentary this week (you're welcome) but that didn't matter..he said you're not commenting today you have to pay.. glad he did.. paid the 25 and bit my lip..now it's ha ha time....l spent average 25 a week there, sometimes 50. but put the guinness on hold cause it's so ****in over it's laughable.. feel bad for one ot the partners cause he a real nice guy and stuck with this mental midget runnin it to the ground..he's on the shitlist of too many in the tristate area already.. . saved me a g-note kid.. ever occur to the partners why no players are in the room regularly? when i'm there i may be one of two tables goin!! maybe he can get a job drivin a cab somewhere but do get him out of that room.. i give it till the end of the year.

Last edited: