Predator 2nd Gen ferrules

anbukev

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know where I could purchase 314^2 and Z^2 ferrules? Can't seem to find them anywhere online.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Does anyone know where I could purchase 314^2 and Z^2 ferrules? Can't seem to find them anywhere online.

I could be wrong but I’ve never heard of them for sale would have to make your own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
They are not available to the public. Only they and their authorized repair people have them.
Dave

anbukev

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks you guys for the info. I think I'll just send in my shafts to Seyberts for ferrule replacements.

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Dave mentioned They aren't available as far as I know of. I have some, but can't sell or part with any of Them. KJ at Seyberts is the Man for the job, so Your already on the right track there. Greg

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are only available to certified predator repair centers and not for sale to the general public.
Check out the predator website for a repair center close to you.

nipper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can someone tell me what material the 314-2 is ,i think i will have to make some for doing repairs in the UK, i have not been able to find any more for sale, i did get 5 from germany a few years ago,

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can someone tell me what material the 314-2 is ,i think i will have to make some for doing repairs in the UK, i have not been able to find any more for sale, i did get 5 from germany a few years ago,

There is a material out ther that is close to what is used its called Hydex. You could also use the tomahawk ferrule material.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
any idea as to how to convert these pages to English? The drop down menu didn't do it for me. Are these originals or knock offs?
Dave

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave,
I use Chrome and as soon as I opened the URL, I got a prompt to "Translate this page?"
FYI
Gary

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Thanks Gary, I used firefox and that was better...BUT holy crap...I am really under charging for the isoplast replacements I have been making....
Anybody know if these are actual predator or just knock offs?
Dave

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
any idea as to how to convert these pages to English? The drop down menu didn't do it for me. Are these originals or knock offs?
Dave

Look for the link:
Ver nombre original del producto en inglés
Its in blue near the top.
Click on it.