Help with value of old Brunswick cue case?

I am curious if there is any market for these old Brunswick cases?

I think it is a 1x2 case, but not sure. This is not my picture, but I added a pic of one that I found a pic of.

I just think it looks interesting.

Just curious if anyone has seen these cases for sale in the recent past, and how much you have seen them sell for?

Thanks for any opinions on the value of the case.

Attachments

• DSC_8108.jpg
    DSC_8108.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 381

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good if you have an old Hoppe Titlist for sale. They bring a little more with the case.

The case itself is not good for everyday use, a period piece is all it is.

$100-$125

Good if you have an old Hoppe Titlist for sale. They bring a little more with the case.

The case itself is not good for everyday use, a period piece is all it is.

$100-$125

Thanks for your reply, and for the info, and for your opinion on the value of these cases.

So, these cases usually came with those Hoppe cues you are referring to, and someone might only want one to pair with their Hoppe cue?

Thanks.

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is most likely an Aristocrat model cue case from Brunswick, or under other names they have used in some of their catalogs. it was not their top of the line cue case in most catalogs. Most of them had red linings. The green felt linings were most often found in their highest end cue cases such as the Lord Brunswick cue case. Some of the red felt lined cue cases were not entirely genuine leather on the outside. All of their top end cases had the word genuine leather embossed on the case itself or somewhere on an interior label. I would agree with the $100 price tag as a good ball park estimate of value- if it is not too damaged. Mint condition of course would bring more money. the cue case is collected by many people having nothing to do with a Willie Hoppe cue- they were always sold separate from that cue, or any other cue made by Brunswick. Of course a Willie Hoppe cue or ANY collectible Brunswick cue will sell for more money AS A PACKAGE, than the cue would sell by itself- that is just basic common sense. Unless of course every bidder had no use for a period Brunswick cue case - unlikely to occur.

That is most likely an Aristocrat model cue case from Brunswick, or under other names they have used in some of their catalogs. it was not their top of the line cue case in most catalogs. Most of them had red linings. The green felt linings were most often found in their highest end cue cases such as the Lord Brunswick cue case. Some of the red felt lined cue cases were not entirely genuine leather on the outside. All of their top end cases had the word genuine leather embossed on the case itself or somewhere on an interior label. I would agree with the $100 price tag as a good ball park estimate of value- if it is not too damaged. Mint condition of course would bring more money. the cue case is collected by many people having nothing to do with a Willie Hoppe cue- they were always sold separate from that cue, or any other cue made by Brunswick. Of course a Willie Hoppe cue or ANY collectible Brunswick cue will sell for more money AS A PACKAGE, than the cue would sell by itself- that is just basic common sense. Unless of course every bidder had no use for a period Brunswick cue case - unlikely to occur.

Thanks for the info. Very interesting.