What would you take for your pool playing experiences?

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe for the elite CJ, but the reality is different for most . If at age 20 a player spent the next 40 years playing tournaments and hustling, two million dollars is probably a lot less than what the pool cost them in earnings over a 40 year career considering lost wages, retirement income and investment.
Maybe so, but to work ones entire life for only money seems sad.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you didn't say we have to quit playing......

C.J., I'd take 2 million for my past pool experiences. Then with a really nice nest egg to fall back on I could work a little less and I would set about creating a new set of pool experiences!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Maybe so, but to work ones entire life for only money seems sad.

I agree. Making money doing something you like, especially with people you like, is the ideal thing.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
spend the two million on cheap cigarettes, toilet whiskey, and other prison items

C.J., I'd take 2 million for my past pool experiences. Then with a really nice nest egg to fall back on I could work a little less and I would set about creating a new set of pool experiences!

If you sold all your pool experiences you would not be in any position to "create new ones.

Also, it's possible to discover you had the misfortune of getting into a fatal (for them) car accident while "slightly" intoxicated and would have to spend the two million on cheap cigarettes, toilet whiskey, and other prison pleasantries.

It's truly a "Twilight Zone" experience because none of us know for sure where we'd be without the Game's influence......would you really be willing to bet your life on it? hmmmm....'The Game is the Teacher'

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The price is already paid, time is measured in "points"/"event"/"dots"....... without them who are you? The game of billiard has for me been great, friends, techniques, emotions and the list goes on. If you connect the dots - WOW:smile:. Great game huh:smile:

Chrippa

mark8950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 mill or 10 mill

cj.........if u see this .........its sparky......call me I need to talk to u at rustys in ft worth....on Tuesday? I am in Arlington tx my phone is 940-613-6353 or contct newkirk and give me or him your phone number......ok!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
pool fiends

Probably the same value as mine.
Wouldn't trade my pool fiends for 10 million though.

"pool fiends".....was this a "Freudian Slip"?:groucho:

FREUDIAN+SLIP.jpg