20130718_102817.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,159
  • 20130718_102857.jpg
    20130718_102857.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,161

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nope...but is the house nice? Looks much like an old mansion in upstate NY that a buddy's family inherited.

You could tell it was once a glorious place and I get the same sense from the pic you share.

I do loke tables like that- those old modernistic designs are appealing to me.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
nope...but is the house nice? Looks much like an old mansion in upstate NY that a buddy's family inherited.

You could tell it was once a glorious place and I get the same sense from the pic you share.

I do loke tables like that- those old modernistic designs are appealing to me.

It's actually outside Chattanooga, TN....in quite a rural area. 1920s-era house, large and nice.

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know what it is, but clean it up, paint the legs and side-skirts to match each other, polish up all the metal and that thing could be awesome looking!

Beyer & Brown

Registered
We have seen one like this but the sides were white with black in the cut out. It also had a white marble playing surface not slate as most tables. The table played really fast.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Think it's a 9' and no markings. It's supposed to be c. 50s/60s. There's an opportunity to get this, but don't know if it's worth fooling with. ????

Interesting comment about the marble. Never heard of anything like that before.

Thanks all in advance for any help. :)

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cant find one like it. Very neat looking though. I'd love to own something like it in good condition. Reminds me of the jetsons :thumbup:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Think it's a 9' and no markings. It's supposed to be c. 50s/60s. There's an opportunity to get this, but don't know if it's worth fooling with. ????

Interesting comment about the marble. Never heard of anything like that before.

Thanks all in advance for any help. :)

If you can get it, you should. It's very cool looking. I wonder if the playing surface is marble. would be worth a bunch then I suppose...

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
I like the big flat rails... interesting table. Definitely has that look....

JV

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The external corners look purely sadistic. Are they sharpened?

Does there appear to be dried blood or skin on them?!