Cue display case

8BALLDELUXE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any idea where I can get a nice cue display case? I know there was a gentleman on here that made some, I've emailed him and so far no luck.

Any one have a good lead in finding one? So far I have had no luck at all

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=300369&highlight=display

Please see this thread. Look at my post #18. I bought this case but wasn't able to use it since I sold most of my cues. I still have it and the original plywood shipping crate. I would sell it to you for what I have in it. Please PM me if you are interested..Thanks

Any idea where I can get a nice cue display case? I know there was a gentleman on here that made some, I've emailed him and so far no luck.

Any one have a good lead in finding one? So far I have had no luck at all

Last edited:

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
One of my friends picked up a nice revolving display case when a local poolhall closed down. Check your local poolhalls, and see if the owner would want to get rid of old display cases.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This cue case is NOT nearly as nice as the Walnut Display cases.

These are $200 each and made of Plexiglas are very light, solid and easily mounted or moved around.

I have an extra one of these still in the box that it was shipped in (unopened) and would sell it for $200 plus shipping but would have to check and make sure the Walnut cabinets are still available. :)

picture.php
[/IMG]

JoeyA

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Check out craigslist for curio cabinets ect. I got this for 50.00 and can put all cues ,shafts ,cases and accessorys in it

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
That cabinet is nice. You scored for sure.

Must have been a divorced wife getting rid of her Ex's stuff. :p

Should have asked for his cues too...

Check out craigslist for curio cabinets ect. I got this for 50.00 and can put all cues ,shafts ,cases and accessorys in it