Who said that?

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Was it Joe Rogan who said pool is a beautiful game played by ugly people?

I watched upstate Al's APA stream last night. Couldn't keep my eyes on the table. The tall blonde playing in the last match of the night was mesmerizing. Looked more like she belonged in a Victoria's Secret Ad than where she was.

Last edited:

DCS_SF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I watched upstate Al's APA stream last night. Couldn't keep my eyes on the table. The tall blonde playing in the last match of the night was mesmerizing. Looked more like she belonged in a Victoria's Secret Ad than where she was.

Joe Rogan said it as part of his Earl Strickland impression. I still laugh every time I watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0Gx8suAQs

JRusso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes it was. And it runs through my mind every time I walk into a pool hall. Hilarious.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Sorry, no pic...not many of us on the chat, was kinda hoping somebody who was would chime in. Oh well, at least the Rogan clip came back up.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
The Joe Rogan impression is the best pool player impression ever. I too laugh every single time I watch it.

Kevin

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, no pic...not many of us on the chat, was kinda hoping somebody who was would chime in. Oh well, at least the Rogan clip came back up.

I was watching the APA stream till it ended, last match was between two guys, one in a NY shirt. There was a pretty girl playing a few sets before that on the second table though but they did not stay on it for more than a minutes. Think she had dark hair though.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I was watching the APA stream till it ended, last match was between two guys, one in a NY shirt. There was a pretty girl playing a few sets before that on the second table though but they did not stay on it for more than a minutes. Think she had dark hair though.

I was talking a day before you. Think it was Friday night? It was said she had an APA ranking of 2. Forget her name, sorry.