Help in Georgia

RWOJO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live a little north of Atlanta Georgia. I have been playing pool almost 10 years and studied the game to the point that I've been teaching the last 2 1/2 years. I love the game but I'm to the point where I'm at a plateau and can't seem to get any better in my game.

I have a good preshot routine. I've had other instructors say I have solid fundamentals. My stroke can be inconsistant some days. I would say mental game is my biggest weakness and focus/concentration can be hard somedays.

In APA I'm a sl 7 in 8 ball and I am an 8 in 9 ball. In TAP I am a 6 in 8 ball and a 5 in 9 ball. My focus/concentration during handicapped leagues is not the best. I'm looking to get help to get my game up to the next level.

Does anyone know any instructors or knowledgeable players in the Atlanta/Marietta/Woodstock GA area that would work with me?

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to work with you, you sound like you are my kind of student... :) I'm in Jacksonville though, so a bit of a drive.

In your area, would recommend Rufus Carter, very nice guy, good player himself, thoughtful teacher. You can pm him at dr9ball here on the forums as well.

Scott

EDIT: crap, just saw that Mr. Lee beat me to it... :)