2016 World 9-Ball Championship

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane is breaking well now but right now that is par for the course
Albin still has 2 breaks on Shane
He has to hope that Albin is breaking bad

MV5BMTQ0ODYzODc0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk3OTcyMDE@._V1_UY1200_CR92,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

HoustonInt

Big John's Cue Repair
Silver Member
Albin dogs the 1 into the side point and it goes straight down the rail into the corner - just wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The first significant roll in the last forty five minutes goes Albin's way when he undercuts the one in the side but it goes in the corner. It's looking like 10-5 ... and is.

I was a little surprised Albin played the three railer across a lot of traffic when he could have cinched one in the side and still ended up on the correct side of the two in the corner.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Fantastic one ball by SVB goes to waste in rack 16 when he misplays the shape onto the four. That one hurt. 11-5.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
That was a very delicate shot Shane missed. Maybe he should have studied it a little more. Barring a miracle it's over.

Jimbojim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Shane has been playing very poorly but Albin is very solid. It will be a well deserved win regardless of Shane's level of play.

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane said that the only thing he has left to accomplish was the 9-ball World Championship. The pressure has gotten to him and he's just not playing well. Runner-up once again. What a shame.