Mosconi Cup Stream... this worked for me.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They inferred their problems or at least some of them were due to "high winds" in Vegas. Hope the winds die down today if indeed they were high-lol

There were pretty high winds in Vegas yesterday and they continue this morning but I'm not sure how that effects the broadband. I've got smoking fast internet (for free) as I type this from my room in the Delano.

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dazn

I signed up last spring trying to watch some pool. The service did not work in any reasonable way. I tried to cancel and that did not work. I contested with my CC company and won.
Today I decided to try to login to DAZN to see what would happen. Well they have my account still even though I have not paid them. BUT the service still does not work worth a lick!!!
Don't bother trying to use this crap.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I signed up last spring trying to watch some pool. The service did not work in any reasonable way. I tried to cancel and that did not work. I contested with my CC company and won.
Today I decided to try to login to DAZN to see what would happen. Well they have my account still even though I have not paid them. BUT the service still does not work worth a lick!!!
Don't bother trying to use this crap.

Well in defense of their shitty product, why would it work if you haven't paid them?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After the frustration of having to SEARCH for a way to watch without paying for DAZN, I found that if I use my VPN and set it to a server that's not "on the list" of broadcasts, the stream shows up and plays beautifully right off of Facebook.

In this case I used IP VANISH and set the server to Singapore. worked like a champ

anyway if you were having trouble, maybe this will help.

Thanks -I use to have to use a VPN here in Florida just to watch Accu-Stats!-Crazy but true. Anyway your post led me to find out that i too have foreign countries in my VPN which i did not know. I will have no problem doing that also seeing as i already paid Dazn but there is no VPN for my 50? inch Samsung but 'casting' may work. I wish things were simpler!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks -I use to have to use a VPN here in Florida just to watch Accu-Stats!-Crazy but true. Anyway your post led me to find out that i too have foreign countries in my VPN which i did not know. I will have no problem doing that also seeing as i already paid Dazn but there is no VPN for my 50? inch Samsung but 'casting' may work. I wish things were simpler!

I doubt if Casting will work as your Facebook stream via Timbuktu won't be on the same network as your local Samsung.