RIP Michael Andros...We'll miss you!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is my very sad duty to report that Michael Andros passed away Monday night. I had plans to meet up with him in a week or so, and I'm so sad that I won't be able to. I just spoke with his wife, and found this out. I'm sure she will post in this thread. Rest in Peace my friend...:(

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Requiem
Robert Louis Stevenson - 1850-1894

Under the wide and starry sky,
Dig the grave and let me lie.
Glad did I live and gladly die,
And I laid me down with a will.

This be the verse you grave for me:
Here he lies where he longed to be;
Home is the sailor, home from sea,
And the hunter home from the hill

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
ReyeP buddy. He seemed like a genuine pool fan and a good guy. In his last months he went all out for some beautiful cues and took time to share that, and his excitement, with everyone here. Good luck to you with whatever comes next.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He fought a hard fight.
I have no doubt he left it all out on the table.
My condolences to his loved ones.
May he R.I.P.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad

Rest in Peace Michael
Prayers and condolences to family and friends.
He will be missed here on AZ for sure.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is my very sad duty to report that Michael Andros passed away Monday night. I had plans to meet up with him in a week or so, and I'm so sad that I won't be able to. I just spoke with his wife, and found this out. I'm sure she will post in this thread. Rest in Peace my friend...:(

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School
I just went to the pool hall today to ask if they knew anything, and nobody there at the time knew.

RIP, my friend.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and family. I wish you all the best. Cherish all he was and let that live in your heart and he will always be with you.

I didn't know Michael, but from all of you here, I can see he was an honorable, well respected man.

Life is finite, but the soul is not.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott, thanks for letting us all know. It is very very sad news. It had been only two weeks ago Michael had bravely shared with us his terminal diagnosis, as his family here at Azbilliards was obviously very special to him. My condolences to his entire family and close friends.

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris...It was very coincidental that I decided to call Michael today. His wife answered and we chit-chatted for a moment before she told me the bad news, after I asked how Michael was. Just before I called her, she had put together a post to put on here, but didn't know how. I told her I would be honored to start an RIP thread, that she could post in.

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Scott, thanks for letting us all know. It is very very sad news. It had been only two weeks ago Michael had bravely shared with us his terminal diagnosis, as his family here at Azbilliards was obviously very special to him. My condolences to his entire family and close friends.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rest in peace, Michael.

You were one of the good guys on here.

I really enjoyed your posts.

Aloha.