CTE In The Mosconi Cup

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
CTE in the Mosconi Cup

What?? Get out, that CAN'T BE!! The masters of the keyboards and negative wordsmith naysayers have said for years that CTE is completely flawed and a hoax perpetrated by Hal Houle, forum students, and Stan Shuffett.

It isn't mathematically correct nor possible when aiming at only 3 basic aim points. IMPOSSIBLE!

Almost every day the same 4 or 5 individuals are on the AZB aiming forum knocking something or someone about the system. Even with it's use by a pro in the Mosconi cup I don't expect much to change. It'll be the SAME ones trying something new, going back to something old, making up lies and distorting it one way or another but it's their life. Sad as it is.

Well it's a sad day for the negative Nellies who have poured their time, heart and souls into disparaging the system and users for 20+ years because CTE will be used by 23 year old TYLER STYER which is what he's been competing with for a few years to earn a spot in the Mosconi Cup.

A young super gentlemen personally trained by Stan Shuffett at Stan's studio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5_9PIMoJiw

Tyler is a CTE Pro One Instructor from Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Here he is on a 6X12 Golf table demonstrating a 45 cut into the side pocket with snooker balls. NO LHM (lizard head movement), NO subconscious adjustments, NO Guessing games, NONE OF WHAT THE NON-USERS SAY OR THINK IT IS

It's a conscious alignment directly to the 45 and shoot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MITZX-LZ_I&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE in the Mosconi Cup

What?? Get out, that CAN'T BE!! The masters of the keyboards and negative wordsmith naysayers have said for years that CTE is completely flawed and a hoax perpetrated by Hal Houle, forum students, and Stan Shuffett.

It isn't mathematically correct nor possible when aiming at only 3 basic aim points. IMPOSSIBLE!

Almost every day the same 4 or 5 individuals are on the AZB aiming forum knocking something or someone about the system. Even with it's use by a pro in the Mosconi cup I don't expect much to change. It'll be the SAME ones trying something new, going back to something old, making up lies and distorting it one way or another but it's their life. Sad as it is.

Well it's a sad day for the negative Nellies who have poured their time, heart and souls into disparaging the system and users for 20+ years because CTE will be used by 23 year old TYLER STYER which is what he's been competing with for a few years to earn a spot in the Mosconi Cup.

A young super gentlemen personally trained by Stan Shuffett at Stan's studio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5_9PIMoJiw

Here he is on a 6X12 Golf table demonstrating a 45 cut into the side pocket with snooker balls. NO LHM (lizard head movement), NO subconscious adjustments, NO Guessing games, NONE OF WHAT THE NON-USERS SAY OR THINK IT IS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MITZX-LZ_I&feature=youtu.be

That's a pretty tight side pocket.

CONGRATS TYLER !!!!!!!!!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Lets get something straight for all the haters and detractors regarding CTE who wish to continue this 20 year war.

IT'S GOING TO BE USED BY A PRO PLAYER IN THE MOSCONI CUP. PROBABLY THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL EVENT EVER HELD IN POOL JUST AS THE RYDER CUP IS TO GOLF.

Would you like to explain how THAT happened if it's total bullshit as you all would like to think and continue to bad mouth?

It is NOT some fringe aiming system talked about and promoted by forum amateurs any more. It is 100% validated by a number of pro players and pro instructors.

There are many more to come on the horizon which I know for a fact because I have some insights to what goes on behind the scenes.

Your negativity and continued harassment is not appreciated or wanted any longer.

All it does is make YOU look out of touch with reality. Something we knew a long time ago.

JC

Coos Cues
Lets get something straight for all the haters and detractors regarding CTE who wish to continue this 20 year war.

IT'S GOING TO BE USED BY A PRO PLAYER IN THE MOSCONI CUP. PROBABLY THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL EVENT EVER HELD IN POOL JUST AS THE RYDER CUP IS TO GOLF.

Would you like to explain how THAT happened if it's total bullshit as you all would like to think and continue to bad mouth?

It is NOT some fringe aiming system talked about and promoted by forum amateurs any more. It is 100% validated by a number of pro players and pro instructors.

There are many more to come on the horizon which I know for a fact because I have some insights to what goes on behind the scenes.

Your negativity and continued harassment is not appreciated or wanted any longer.

All it does is make YOU look out of touch with reality. Something we knew a long time ago.

When you start a trolling thread and then go on full blown attack prior to a single one of the so called "haters" posting anything it's you who look out of touch with reality. It's you who won't give it a rest. It's you who looks angry and bitter.

Drinking poison daily and expecting the "haters" to die is quite silly.

I wish only the best for Tyler in the MC. I hope he shoots Europe's livers out.

JC

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
When you start a trolling thread and then go on full blown attack prior to a single one of the so called "haters" posting anything it's you who look out of touch with reality. It's you who won't give it a rest. It's you who looks angry and bitter.

How is announcing a pro player in the Mosconi Cup who has used CTE for a few years and a certified instructor of it a trolling thread? It's a FACT and something to be proud about.

I'm not out of touch regarding anything.

I'm ecstatic that I learned CTE from Hal Houle years ago. I'm ecstatic that it works great on the table and I was convinced enough to change what I was doing in favor of it. I'm extremely happy and proud I went to Kentucky to learn more from Stan as well as watch him play. I'm as happy as a lark that it's being VALIDATED by professional players and professional instructors across this country and the world.

It's the haters who have been attempting to humiliate and belittle users of the system for two decades. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Drinking poison daily and expecting the "haters" to die is quite silly.

So are you saying haters should continue the same 20 years of useless harassment and it's OK? Isn't THAT quite silly? Do you consider yourself a hater? Are you siding with them?

I wish only the best for Tyler in the MC. I hope he shoots Europe's livers out.

JC

I gotta applaud you for the last sentence. GREAT AMERICAN SPIRIT!! But not just Tyler. ALL OF THEM! Time to bring the trophy home!

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
I gotta applaud you for the last sentence. GREAT AMERICAN SPIRIT!! But not just Tyler. ALL OF THEM! Time to bring the trophy home!

Ditto on that one. If we can just perform up to our potential it will be too close to call.

Time for the miracle on the cloth!

JC

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
... The masters of the keyboards and negative wordsmith naysayers have said for years that CTE is completely flawed and a hoax ...

Almost every day the same 4 or 5 individuals are on the AZB aiming forum knocking ...

Well it's a sad day for the negative Nellies ...

NO LHM (lizard head movement), NO subconscious adjustments, NO Guessing games, NONE OF WHAT THE NON-USERS SAY OR THINK IT IS ...

Lets get something straight for all the haters and detractors regarding CTE ...

How is announcing a pro player in the Mosconi Cup who has used CTE for a few years and a certified instructor of it a trolling thread?
lol

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
lol

pj
chgo

I don't know why this is funny to you. lol all you want. I think it's the last thing you ever wanted to see happen, All you're doing is deflecting from the main reason for this thread which IS:

CTE IN THE MOSCONI CUP!!!

CTE will be used by 23 year old TYLER STYER which is what he's been competing with for a few years to earn a spot in the Mosconi Cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MIT...ature=youtu.be

What do you have to live for if you can't say something negative about CTE or CTE users everyday? Woe is you.

I forgot...please STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
I don't know about any of this. I just watched the Styer kid play a match on youtube and frankly didn't see anything resembling a pivot on any shot. I guess I really don't understand CTE cuz I thought that was in there somewhere.:confused:

JC

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The regulars are at it again like bowel movements, droppin their shit in regular expected repetitious intervals!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I don't know about any of this. I just watched the Styer kid play a match on youtube and frankly didn't see anything resembling a pivot on any shot. I guess I really don't understand CTE cuz I thought that was in there somewhere.:confused:

JC

John, there's no pivot in CTE Pro1. There was a pivot in Stan's first DVD to help learn the system and train the eyes for new ways to visualize the shots but then morphed into Pro 1 in the second DVD.

You in essence do your pivot while standing before getting completely down into the shot and it's not with the cue or back hand once your down right before pulling the trigger which is what you're looking for. You aren't seeing it because it's not there.

Tyler is in the advanced stages of it.

Some people have an immediate mental block as soon as Stan starts talking about sweeps or other things foreign from other aiming systems. Do your best to follow along with this video. Maybe it'll help and maybe it won't. CTE is completely different or foreign from standard contact points, fractions, and GB aiming.

I have a feeling you're going to get more confused because you don't have the prior fundamentals and knowledge ingrained before reaching this point about sweeps.
It's going to be a "fug dis"!! And I can totally understand. I'll also bet you're doing some things much differently in the way you make cues compared to what you did or understood when you first started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwI_62Npos

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You in essence do your pivot while standing before getting completely down into the shot and it's not with the cue or back hand once your down right before pulling the trigger which is what you're looking for. You aren't seeing it because it's not there.

In other words, you are making adjustments while standing, and then bending down into your stance.

Just like every other PSR.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
In other words, you are making adjustments while standing, and then bending down into your stance.

Just like every other PSR.

A PSR for contact points or setting up for CTE is a set way of getting into your stance/alignment into the ball for homing into your target on the OB. Lets not forget what PSR stands for. PRE-SHOT ROUTINE.. If it's done exactly the same as a ROUTINE each time, it isn't an adjustment.

It's 1, 2, 3, 4.or whatever triggers you have or developed to get there. They are done precisely.

An adjustment is something that DEVIATES from the cycle or made at the last second while you're already down on the ball and unsure of where you should be

Aka known as fidgeting, grasping at straws, second guessing, physically moving the cue, eyes, or body parts to accommodate what you're seeing and thinking before stroking.

Last edited:

BurritoBandido

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I just do not understand the dislike for CTE, I am constantly tinkering with my stance/stroke/etc. and CTE has been the one investment that has given me the most ROI.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, there's no pivot in CTE Pro1. There was a pivot in Stan's first DVD to help learn the system and train the eyes for new ways to visualize the shots but then morphed into Pro 1 in the second DVD.

Some people have an immediate mental block as soon as Stan starts talking about sweeps or other things foreign from other aiming systems. Do your best to follow along with this video. Maybe it'll help and maybe it won't. CTE is completely different or foreign from standard contact points, fractions, and GB aiming.

I have a feeling you're going to get more confused because you don't have the prior fundamentals and knowledge ingrained before reaching this point about sweeps.
It's going to be a "fug dis"!! And I can totally understand. I'll also bet you're doing some things much differently in the way you make cues compared to what you did or understood when you first started.

Why the never ending quest to convince others? I mean, if it works for you(and others) great. I just don't get the need to continually prove a point to those who will never come around. I like Pro1 combined with other methods but if somebody else thinks it total bulls^*t i'm not going to waste ONE SECOND of my life trying to prove him wrong.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Why the never ending quest to convince others? I mean, if it works for you(and others) great. I just don't get the need to continually prove a point to those who will never come around. I like Pro1 combined with other methods but if somebody else thinks it total bulls^*t i'm not going to waste ONE SECOND of my life trying to prove him wrong.

What are you reading into my response to him?

I'm not trying to prove a point. I'm certainly not trying to prove him wrong. And I'm not attempting to convince him.

I don't think John thinks it's total bullshit or indicates he will never come around.

On the contrary he said he looks forward to the book coming out to clarify it because he didn't get what was explained in the DVD.

The post I made to him was to help CLARIFY his confusion which he said was about the pivot regarding Tyler Steyer.

What I don't remember doing was making a post to you asking for advice about when I should post, how I should post or to whom I should post.

I am glad and happy for you that you get something out of Pro1. It's a positive thing.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are you reading into my response to him?

I'm not trying to prove a point. I'm certainly not trying to prove him wrong. And I'm not attempting to convince him.

I don't think John thinks it's total bullshit or indicates he will never come around.

On the contrary he said he looks forward to the book coming out to clarify it because he didn't get what was explained in the DVD.

The post I made to him was to help CLARIFY his confusion which he said was about the pivot regarding Tyler Steyer.

What I don't remember doing was making a post to you asking for advice about when I should post, how I should post or to whom I should post.

I am glad and happy for you that you get something out of Pro1. It's a positive thing.
Didn't know i needed permission to post on an open forum. Thanks for the update. Good to know you're the aiming sheriff. Do you issue permits or is it just some universal edict that the CTE apostles just accept?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Didn't know i needed permission to post on an open forum. Thanks for the update. Good to know you're the aiming sheriff. Do you issue permits or is it just some universal edict that the CTE apostles just accept?

You can post on the aiming forum all you want if you have something of interest to say about aiming, any aiming system as long as the rules are followed and there's NO KNOCKING of a particular system.

You quoted me and my personal post back to John in it's entirety admonishing me under YOUR personal rules and guidelines. Do as you wish. I'm a big boy and have been here for 12 years. I know how a forum works.

So I'm going to ask you kindly and politely. Please do NOT post to me or quote my posts to someone else who I'm trying to address one to one and then give advice on what I should or shouldn't do and how you choose to do it because I don't care.

Baiting and trolling is a favorite ploy to get all the crap started here.

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues

Thanks, I was not aware of this support video

I never understood the first DVD and I guess that's why the second one really confused me. I'm actually looking forward to Stan's "free" videos but not overly optimistic it's going to make sense either based on prior performance. Or that he's actually going to do it for that matter.

JC

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Thanks, I was not aware of this support video

I never understood the first DVD and I guess that's why the second one really confused me. I'm actually looking forward to Stan's "free" videos but not overly optimistic it's going to make sense either based on prior performance. Or that he's actually going to do it for that matter.

JC

Hey, everyone usually learns from their mistakes and what can be improved. The Truth Series videos are all brand new and going to go along with the new book.

He had never done a DVD or youtube videos before. There's a learning process.

I'd be willing to bet every penny I have you aren't making cues the same way now as you did in the beginning or even in the last few years.

I checked out your website and shop pictures. You have a helluva lot of different wood and equipment in there. Not something you would have in the beginning or the first couple of years. Not to speak of the mucho dinero invested in it.

What you're doing and what Stan is doing are both building processes and learning processes to create a better mousetrap. Natural steps to progress and nobody should be blasted and vilified for pouring their time, heart and soul into something that will help the masses in the world of pool. (or anything)

Last edited: