Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Totally enjoyable PGA tourney.
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
onepocketron
AzB Silver Member
onepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-13-2018, 03:09 PM

I played a ton of golf when I was in my 30's to mid 40's. A great game and very similar to pool. You have to practice a LOT if you really want to play well, and even then, you may not be what I would call good. Golf is by far the most difficult game I've ever played, and I've played most all of them. Had to give it up due to constant lower back problems when I hit the mid 40's. Putting may be for the dough, but there is nothing like ripping a 300+yard drive right down the middle. Golf, like pool and snooker, is a great game.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: