The Flight of the Cue Ball

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The Flight of the Cue Ball--Aiming with Side Spin Adjustments $9.99!

The Flight of the Cue Ball $7.99 ebook ......The only book known on Side Spin.
Now Available in Print from Amazon!
for $12.99
The second book on Side Spin in the Series.
It's for sale on Amazon and there's more information at

aimisthegameinpool.com

Search Amazon by typing Robin E Kelly or Pool Aiming on Amazon. All three books come up.

The book describes the use of Side Spin in the Game of Pool by formula for stroke pressure and distance
through a simplification that anyone would understand.

You'll find clues to hang onto and reasons things work like they do that no one
else has ever described. There is no more complete description of the Side Spin
Process anywhere else on Planet Earth. It took a long time to perfect and write and its complete.
The Target Ball Concept is where it started in 2005. Final updates were uploaded 5/16/18.

If there is anything that you feel you aren't getting in this process and you want to talk to me about you can pm me here,
my email address or simply talk to me about it on the phone.

Free Lesson Guarantee. Anyone that buys my material if they come to my area
I'll meet with them for a free lesson that we schedule ahead of time.
I'm a PBIA Certified Instructor. It will be a good lesson. We will play, discuss your game,
talk about what you should focus on next work on that some and go into stroke mechanics.
You can't beat the price!

I wish this information had been out when I was a young man, it puts you so far ahead of what you may never learn on your own.

For sale on Amazon search by using my name or Aiming Pool in the search bar.

Attachments

• FlightoftheCueBallresized1.png
    FlightoftheCueBallresized1.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 4,335
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Robin.....sounds like it could be interesting and appealing literature.

However, with no take on your skills and no reviews on this book,
how do I know whether you even know more than I presently do.

I suggest you take a couple of pages from this book or meaningful
excerpts and post them in this thread to illustrate the material. It
would allow someone to judge if this material was indeed worthwhile.

Just a suggestion but I'm not tossing even $10 at something that has
low credulity at the outset......you just need to accredit this a little better.

Matt B.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reviews

Robin.....sounds like it could be interesting and appealing literature.

However, with no take on your skills and no reviews on this book,
how do I know whether you even know more than I presently do.

I suggest you take a couple of pages from this book or meaningful
excerpts and post them in this thread to illustrate the material. It
would allow someone to judge if this material was indeed worthwhile.

Just a suggestion but I'm not tossing even $10 at something that has
low credulity at the outset......you just need to accredit this a little better.

Matt B.

Matt B,

Amazon where my book is located, has a preview of the book. I typed the below and came back to add this to it.

I would probably give the 8 to anyone but my one credential is that I am the only person on the face of the earth to ever spend the time that it takes to Reverse Engineer Side Spin into useable allowances and come up with a quick formula for application of those allowances over Distance, for Soft, Firm and Hard strokes ever. There is no other information available on the subject in the world that I know of.

I certainly understand how you and others feel. I've dedicated 11 yrs of my life to aiming, understanding pre shot, shot and aiming technique. Pool Players in general don't provide reviews, but some do. I've got a few of those that bought The Pool Power Shot System which contains part of my aiming techniques that I further refined in Acquiring Excellence in Pool in that book. Those are my reviews that I have on my website. Speaking of investment I was needing to break free in One Pocket once and have my eyes opened so I played a road player $20 a game for a month or two. Cost me $300 or so and taught me more than words could ever describe. After I learned the more refined concepts of the game I was set to become a much better player of the game and I did. This book is a complete anthology of Side Spin. I describe every type of way that you can put Side Spin on the Cue Ball. I describe FHE, BHE in detail that goes beyond the You Tube videos of it. I describe completely the process that one would go through in shot assessment before you get down to make the shot in using Side Spin so when you do get down for it, you understand the required allowance for your cue type at distance per the stroke you want to use for the shot. In short I give you a working formula for figuring stroke shots that works and as you use that you visually match your formula against your abilities and you start understanding your stroke. As you do this your understanding of your abilities becomes very good and you analyze your shots less at longer and longer distances between the cue ball and object ball. Feel has taken over your game.

That really isn't all of it. I developed an aiming technique which was the first thing I did that is super easy and super strong. It's original material, you won't find anywhere else. That book is $3.99. I would tell you to start there and see if you don't get some confidence from that and then consider the larger investment.

Providing the data from the book, wouldn't be the best thing but the above is probably a better description of what is in it. I know its a lot of words but thank you so much for asking. I wrote these books because I truly love the game. I think I have some really valuable things to offer pool players by breaking some very complicated concepts into pieces they can study, understand and lean on, that no one else has ever done before.I'm aware of how people feel that a guy who isn't known as a pro player would write such a thing. Why is it that no pro player has written such a thing? The answer is they would have to stop playing pool and start studying these concepts and do so for a very long time. Not to mention that they would have to get this information down in a way that people can understand it, because if not then it may or may not sell. Considering the fact that there have been a lot of ugly discourse among the Aimers here. I wouldn't blame you for being hesitant. In my own way I wrote all of this because I saw some of the attempts at describing the aiming process have fallen short of what it truly is. In my way of thinking if your aiming convention stops before you are able to describe how to aim with Side Spin, then your aiming convention is incomplete. My aiming technique is absolutely complete and both parts are in The Flight of the Cue Ball. I published the Center Ball Technique in a smaller book Acquiring Excellence in Pool for those who wanted to work on that first and wanted to see how I write before investing in a few more dollars. I did the same with Pass Over Bank Shots in Robbing the Bank Shot. You are going to find a lot of original material in my books because there were a lot of holes to fill in some of the more talked about conventional methods. I felt if someone were going to write a Pool Book that all of pool had been covered pretty well. So I found some things that needed some help and that's what I chose. I made this choice in 2005. That was 11 yrs ago. I trust you will get your monies worth. I have certainly tried to make it so. Thanks for asking.

Robin

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, I took your statements at face value and attempted to order the book on Amazon.
The only version available was a Kindle version and I am looking for hard copy version.
Understandably, the seemingly inexpensive price is based upon downloading the book.
I realize that's the future of publications but to be candid, it's not in my future because I
prefer to have a actual book when it comes to pool instruction. I'm just too old to change.

Matt B.

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well, I took your statements at face value and attempted to order the book on Amazon.
The only version available was a Kindle version and I am looking for hard copy version.
Understandably, the seemingly inexpensive price is based upon downloading the book.
I realize that's the future of publications but to be candid, it's not in my future because I
prefer to have a actual book when it comes to pool instruction. I'm just too old to change.

Matt B.

It says ebook on the first line of the post, if not in other places...

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Understood

Matt B.

Yeah Matt I'm sorry, I had enough dough to do ebooks for now but I will do print books as soon as I can.

I'm sort of the print book age myself. I really think you will find some interesting material. I was interested the whole time I wrote it and it gave me some perspective on things that had happened in my player life that I didn't understand but do now. It was an education that I enjoyed every minute of.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For what its worth.....I'd willing pay double the price ....up to $25.00 shipped.....for the book.
Just FYI for if and when you might ever get around to doing a hard copy equivalent.

Matt B.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Awesome!

For what its worth.....I'd willing pay double the price ....up to $25.00 shipped.....for the book.
Just FYI for if and when you might ever get around to doing a hard copy equivalent.

Matt B.

What an awesome thing to say man! You know if you had written it, considering whats in this book I would personally pay $50 for it and never blink an eye.I paid $50 for a one pocket book once and it was worth every penny. Pool has fallen off in popularity during the writing of the book and I'm just a guy who plays well and had the idea that this subject could be dealt with in a reasonable,coherent way. But for the people who are truly interested in the game, I always felt that this book would have value. I may call my publisher next week and get them started doing the print versions.I sent you a pm.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Keep me posted as well, Robin, with any print editions. Count me in.

K.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MarkDT

Bubbalicious
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Printed Books

Hey Robin,
Count me in too on the Printed versions of your book. I DO NOT have the ability to use an ebook right now. Very interested in future printed versions of your books. MT

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Print Books

Hey Robin,
Count me in too on the Printed versions of your book. I DO NOT have the ability to use an ebook right now. Very interested in future printed versions of your books. MT

Thanks Mark, I will definitely do that. I am hoping to generate some capital and make that my very next step.

thekaiserman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
questions about the downloads

Can we use the download (e kindle book) on windows 10 with the App?
and can we print it out for use at the table?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Windows 10 question

Can we use the download (e kindle book) on windows 10 with the App?
and can we print it out for use at the table?

You shouldnt have any problem with windows 10 but You would have to look at the Amazon listing to see. They are supposed to be offering types for all devices.

The print versions will be available in February 2017. I don't know if you will be able to print the pages because of the encryption necessary to prevent copying.

Thank you for your interest. If you have any more questions please ask or contact me via pm.

Robin

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Robin,

I'm ready to order as soon as you tell me where to send Paypal payment and the required amount.
If and when you're accepting pre-orders, just let me know. I'll send early payment to simplify matters.

Matt

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Feb. is getting closer.........let me know when I can order.........I'm ready to place your first printed book order.

Matt B.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just finished reading a great book on bank shots......."Banking With The Beard".

Looking forward to reading your publication as well & please do keep us updated on availability.

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just ordered all three for my Kendal e-book reader.

The day I stop trying to learn more about my favorite sport and how to improve my skill will be my last day on this earth.
Thanks for offering the knowledge at a reasonable price.

Willee

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you

Just ordered all three for my Kendal e-book reader.

The day I stop trying to learn more about my favorite sport and how to improve my skill will be my last day on this earth.
Thanks for offering the knowledge at a reasonable price.

Willee

Thanks Willie,
There's some good stuff in there. If you have any questions drop me a pm here.

Robin