Kamui Tip Voucher

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
I was just going to post about this today, when I saw this thread.

I'm still waiting too . . .

SeminoleProTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We offered the deal to the first 50 buyers of our weekend passes of our stream. If I received the confirmation email, as per our promotion instruction details, I personally sent out the vouchers the week following the event.

I have received some email stating that they were not received and I have re-mailed those people their vouchers. We have held up our side of the deal. If the instructions were not followed correctly, then that is no longer our fault.

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We offered the deal to the first 50 buyers of our weekend passes of our stream. If I received the confirmation email, as per our promotion instruction details, I personally sent out the vouchers the week following the event.

I have received some email stating that they were not received and I have re-mailed those people their vouchers. We have held up our side of the deal. If the instructions were not followed correctly, then that is no longer our fault.

Thanks for the info. I was talking about the 14.1 stream from inside pool. I don't think your instructions apply.

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks for the info.

However, this thread is about the stream for the 14.1 World Tournament in New Jersey that was streamed by Inside Pool. They also provided that same promotion.

Ray Robles

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update

J.R. Calvert sent me an email that stated they were mailed out last week. I'll let y'all know when I get mine

Last edited:

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Received mine in the mail yesterday. Apparently you have to pay an authorized Kamui reseller to install the tip, which is a bit awkward for me. I make cues, and am perfectly capable of installing my own tip...

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi There,
Call me later today ;-)

Received mine in the mail yesterday. Apparently you have to pay an authorized Kamui reseller to install the tip, which is a bit awkward for me. I make cues, and am perfectly capable of installing my own tip...

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
My voucher came in the mail yesterday. Thank you IP & Kamui!

I'm not sure what to do with it though since I have to present it to a Kamui-authorized dealer. After shipping my shaft somewhere...

I'd rather just have the option of installation on our PH's Willards tool.

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi There,

If you need to know who your local installer is, please go to http://www.KamuiTips.com/contact/

Fill out the request form and we will email you back within 24 hours who your local authorized Kamui tip installer is.

All the Best!
KamuiTips.com

My voucher came in the mail yesterday. Thank you IP & Kamui!

I'm not sure what to do with it though since I have to present it to a Kamui-authorized dealer. After shipping my shaft somewhere...

I'd rather just have the option of installation on our PH's Willards tool.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I Got my Voucher, although i dont know if my Cue Guy is a Kamui Certified installer. I know he puts them on though !!! His name is Mike Miller of Michael Morgan Cues

-Steve