world 14.1 updates

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nothing to add !! are you kidding? who do you think is doing these updates.you should read the OP.
because thats as far as you have to go to get the info that this thread is for dude.
i am very busy with this and i am simplely bumping to keep it on the front page. every update is edited in the OP so you don't have to go thru the thread to find it, which is probably obvious to people that are smarter than you . if you want to contribute something you are welcome, but i don't need you crap. think be fore you speak and you might make more friends !

Dude relax. It didn't occur to me either. You get an email saying the thread was updated. You click on the email link and it takes you to the first unread post - not the beginning.

Thanks for splaining - now we'll know where to look!

Andy

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
My sincere apologies, oldzilla but please don't insult me. I misunderstood and that is all. Absolutely no reason to insult anyone here on this forum. We're all following the tournament and rooting for people.

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the misunderstanding. Let's keep things civil on this board please.

nothing to add !! are you kidding? who do you think is doing these updates.you should read the OP.
because thats as far as you have to go to get the info that this thread is for dude.
i am very busy with this and i am simplely bumping to keep it on the front page. every update is edited in the OP so you don't have to go thru the thread to find it, which is probably obvious to people that are smarter than you . if you want to contribute something you are welcome, but i don't need you crap. think be fore you speak and you might make more friends !

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Thanks for the invite to the chat but it's more of a hit and run at the computer tonight.

Misunderstood the bumping even though it is clear in the first post. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Chris you might not know this but Oldzilla has been keeping everyone informed by getting results from Accu-Stats and making sure AZ'ers informed. If he BUMPs its to make sure people get it on the front page. Hats off to trigger and sde as well who is on the chat line all the time disseminating info. Why dont you join us on the Accu-stats chat line if you have access to PC. Its free

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
ok

My sincere apologies, oldzilla but please don't insult me. I misunderstood and that is all. Absolutely no reason to insult anyone here on this forum. We're all following the tournament and rooting for people.

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the misunderstanding. Let's keep things civil on this board please.

that good. i'm glad you realize you may have been out of line. and i was not insulting you in anyway,i don't think. if i did i am also sorry . you are right we need to be civil here in the pool world. there is no hard feeling s here sir. i feel good to know you caught up with the purpose of my thread and hope it has helped you with the coverage of this historical event.

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
We all make mistakes. You were quite insulting in your post to me but I will accept the apology and move on. We're all here to follow the tourney and not bicker about random things.

Thanks again for the updates. I'm sorry I missed a lot of them due to my misunderstanding.

that good. i'm glad you realize you may have been out of line. and i was not insulting you in anyway,i don't think. if i did i am also sorry . you are right we need to be civil here in the pool world. there is no hard feeling s here sir. i feel good to know you caught up with the purpose of my thread and hope it has helped you with the coverage of this historical event.

Reactions: sde

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
ok

Dude relax. It didn't occur to me either. You get an email saying the thread was updated. You click on the email link and it takes you to the first unread post - not the beginning.

Thanks for splaining - now we'll know where to look!

Andy

good point, thanks for helping to clear up something before feelings get damaged.:cool:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
yup

We all make mistakes. You were quite insulting in your post to me but I will accept the apology and move on. We're all here to follow the tourney and not bicker about random things.

Thanks again for the updates. I'm sorry I missed a lot of them due to my misunderstanding.

you are right.
i did lay one on ya, sorry again. were cool i hope !:cool:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I'll share some of my impressions of Thursday's play.

Ortmann's 150 and out continued his majestic run of brilliance this week. Thorsten Hohmann, Mika Immonen, Tony Robles, Staefan Cohen, Johnny Fulcher, Charlie Williams, and Johnny Archer also took the easy route to the single elimination stage of the event, not having to facepossible elimination in the evening sessions.

That left sixteen others to do batlte for survivial, and the matches delivered.

Dan Barouty had a huge lead on Allen Hopkins but Allen ran a 109 to come all the way back for the victory.

In a seesaw affair, Mike Davis narrowly beat Steve Lipsky. Steve had rallied impressively but was done in on a scratch on a seven ball about 25 balls from the finish line.

Jim Gottier came from behind with very impressive play to outlast Ralph Eckert.

Zaid Thweib took a big early lead on Max Eberle, but Max came all the way back and the match got to 132-130. Thweib took a big chance on a combo and nailed it, running the rack for 146-130, but his next break shot didn't produce a shot. Moments later, Thweib won the safety battle and the match.

Stevie Moore and Chamberlain had a fine match, and when Chamberlain made an error at about 100-89, Stevie ran 61 and out for the win.

Bob Madenjian and Shawn Wilkie had a nailbiter, and the entire match came down to a safety battle with both players in the 140's. Madenjian won the safety battle and then ran the last eight he needed for a 150-141 win.

Corey Deuel, after losing 150-0 to Archer earlier, beat Waldo easily to advance.

Earl Herring easily dispoed of Zion Zvi, 150-44.

So the last sixteen are set. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Bedtime for me.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll share some of my impressions of Thursday's play.

Ortmann's 150 and out continued his majestic run of brilliance this week. Thorsten Hohmann, Mika Immonen, Tony Robles, Staefan Cohen, Johnny Fulcher, Charlie Williams, and Johnny Archer also took the easy route to the single elimination stage of the event, not having to facepossible elimination in the evening sessions.

That left sixteen others to do batlte for survivial, and the matches delivered.

Dan Barouty had a huge lead on Allen Hopkins but Allen ran a 109 to come all the way back for the victory.

In a seesaw affair, Mike Davis narrowly beat Steve Lipsky. Steve had rallied impressively but was done in on a scratch on a seven ball about 25 balls from the finish line.

Jim Gottier came from behind with very impressive play to outlast Ralph Eckert.

Zaid Thweib took a big early lead on Max Eberle, but Max came all the way back and the match got to 132-130. Thweib took a big chance on a combo and nailed it, running the rack for 146-130, but his next break shot didn't produce a shot. Moments later, Thweib won the safety battle and the match.

Stevie Moore and Chamberlain had a fine match, and when Chamberlain made an error at about 100-89, Stevie ran 61 and out for the win.

Bob Madenjian and Shawn Wilkie had a nailbiter, and the entire match came down to a safety battle with both players in the 140's. Madenjian won the safety battle and then ran the last eight he needed for a 150-141 win.

Corey Deuel, after losing 150-0 to Archer earlier, beat Waldo easily to advance.

Earl Herring easily dispoed of Zion Zvi, 150-44.

So the last sixteen are set. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Bedtime for me.

Too bad, so sad, Mad Max went down in flames. Thanks for the updates Stu.
P.S. It's Jonni Fulcher. Weird huh?

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
bump

bump.......................

so i can find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you can too!

rocketship

Registered
I just got back Thursday, they were charging me $40.00 per day, it was well worth it. The room is fantastic, good high chairs with cushions. I will watch the matches on Saturday for $12.95.