Pretty Boy Floyd Story

PoolChump

Banned
Gee I wonder why everybody flamed you into leaving???????

Due to the more than expected and overwhelming effort and response from the AZB community for my return, I have decided to post once again. This decision was not easy for me, but because of so many kind posts and messages sent from like-minded pool enthusiasts like you, it was a calling.

-PoolChump

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Due to the more than expected and overwhelming effort and response from the AZB community for my return, I have decided to post once again. This decision was not easy for me, but because of so many kind posts and messages sent from like-minded pool enthusiasts like you, it was a calling.

-PoolChump

Hopefully not much longer Mike or Mr Wilson puts an end to your BS for you such that you dont have to worry about being called back.

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do we get the story or will you just randomly post topics of discussion with no info at all?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do we get the story or will you just randomly post topics of discussion with no info at all?

He is just here to make waves. He made fake accounts to do fukc with the azb and constantly starts threads about the best, the worst, the favorite, the most hated, hoe everything could be fixed...you know, absolutes that he believes will polarize the board.

I would lay 20:1 that he is an only child.

PoolChump

Banned
He is just here to make waves. He made fake accounts to do fukc with the azb and constantly starts threads about the best, the worst, the favorite, the most hated, hoe everything could be fixed...you know, absolutes that he believes will polarize the board.

Completely and utterly wrong. Next>

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member

Naw, it's English