Poolhall Junkies...Merry XMAS!

Jerry Forsyth

Has anyone actually clicked on the link? The address looks screwy and certainly not a standard youtube address. Be careful out there!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just watched this movie all the way through for the first time. It isn't the worst movie I've ever saw, but it is far from the best.

The acting sucks, the plot is predictable, and the pool playing is atrocious. I know that the actors aren't pool players, but they could have given them a couple of lessons on how to stroke and bridge the cue. I've seen APA 2s with better fundamentals.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 1, or a 2 at best, out of 5 stars. The only reason I would give it that high of a ratings is because Christopher Walken is in it.

PoolChump

Banned
I just watched this movie all the way through for the first time. It isn't the worst movie I've ever saw, but it is far from the best.

The acting sucks, the plot is predictable, and the pool playing is atrocious. I know that the actors aren't pool players, but they could have given them a couple of lessons on how to stroke and bridge the cue. I've seen APA 2s with better fundamentals.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 1, or a 2 at best, out of 5 stars. The only reason I would give it that high of a ratings is because Christopher Walken is in it.

The acting is not there, but the negative image of hustling, rather Hustlin, that it portrays is.

MisterBanker

Appalachain American
Silver Member

I remember how much attention the pool magazines devoted to it and they acted like it was gonna be the next Color of Money.

Baltimore Bullet was way better than this.