Another Pool player gets held up at gun point!!

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Funny, she was absent when all that went down! Luck or something else???

Plus, this was Iowa or Oklahoma and from the video it looks like a pretty nice apartment complex. Not your minority intensive area. pretty easy to notice 4 black dudes in that area. One may be her boyfriend and she set him up is a very good possibility as insinuated.

That place would have video surveillance and security. I think they will get caught standing around with no mask on next to the vehicle in the parking lot. Waiting on the call.

Kd

There's always a conspiracy with you isn't there?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane said he had almost no money on him at time and that they got more money from his friends purse than him so looks like prolly just a random robbery.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it's pretty funny yall world rather speculate he got robbed by black ppl than the girl he dropped off real quick who only had to run inside.

Either way Shane is a good dude and hope he didn't have his whole bank roll on him

Shane said on his statement on FB it was 4 black guys thats why people are saying it is black guys and not other because the victim said so.

Agreed on his "friend" however maybe tipped them off.

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's a situation you wish you had a gun, but a close quarter shoot out with 4 armed guys outside your car sound like a looser to me. best give 'em all you got and hope for the best. seems they might have known he was a pro player and might have lots of cash.

I bet somebody knew him or about him.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's a situation you wish you had a gun, but a close quarter shoot out with 4 armed guys outside your car sound like a looser to me. best give 'em all you got and hope for the best.
Yep i think your right here is what he posted on Facebook on what happened.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,047

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm a honky that got robbed by 2 white guys and I'm
glad they were white.... As I equally hate every piece of chit. As for someone's skin, religion... I'll take any decent person for a friend or neighbor.
I hate the defense lawyers as much as bandits. I don't care what caused a person to go sour. Do a crime and assume the risk. The risk being jail or the business end of a Smith.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who was the last one? Havent heard of any since The Waffle House Caper 10-12 yrs ago!
You referring to Tony Watson getting robbed at the WH? That was during during Derby City in '05-'06 i believe. He made a big-time score and apparently was followed to the WH. After knocking back a stack of flapjacks he got hijacked, jack.

Mrdodd72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny, she was absent when all that went down! Luck or something else???

Plus, this was Iowa or Oklahoma and from the video it looks like a pretty nice apartment complex. Not your minority intensive area. pretty easy to notice 4 black dudes in that area. One may be her boyfriend and she set him up is a very good possibility as insinuated.

That place would have video surveillance and security. I think they will get caught standing around with no mask on next to the vehicle in the parking lot. Waiting on the call.

Kd

I used to live in Tulsa. That is a higher minority area, but they also speculate they may have been followed there.
If it were a set up, then is seems they would have waited until Shane actually had money, and perhaps known about the expensive cue he had in the vehicle.

blusteel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to live in Tulsa. That is a higher minority area, but they also speculate they may have been followed there.

If it were a set up, then is seems they would have waited until Shane actually had money, and perhaps known about the expensive cue he had in the vehicle.

Good point. Perhaps Mike and Mikey can answer that.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Who was the last one? Havent heard of any since The Waffle House Caper 10-12 yrs ago!
Last one was hatched not to long ago and yes "pun" was very much intend!!!

The set up person got caught and we had a thread on here about it! JAM AND Keith missed getting robbed by minutes! Jam has a great spider sense and left town just before the air strike was called in!!!

Some one was desperately trying to keep them around! KEITH MADE A GOOD SCORE! Yes, it was a member of the pool community!

That is enough info to research and figure it out! I won't say more! Ask Keith and /or Jam they may tell it.

KD

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I notice the news gives no description of the suspects. That indicates their ethnicity is as expected. Thieves are successful until they meet a victim that not only has a gun, but is willing to shoot them in order to protect their own life.

My favorite news stories are the one where the robber gets killed by a police officer or the victim.

My favorites,by far, are similar to yours only there are multiple robbers that are killed !!!

According to Shane it was black guys in ski masks. What a surprise that is, huh?

So tired of seeing all the news stories of a perp who meets his maker while in the process of committing a felony and all his family talks about is what a good hard working, child loving, church going, productive member of society he allegedly was right up until the second he was shot. Yeah, OK. Then why does the perp have 7 pages of previous charges and what is this felon doing with a stolen gun??? What kind of community service requires a stolen hand gun anyway???

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You referring to Tony Watson getting robbed at the WH? That was during during Derby City in '05-'06 i believe. He made a big-time score and apparently was followed to the WH. After knocking back a stack of flapjacks he got hijacked, jack.

There are no flapjacks at the WH!

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Yea, only black people stick people up. SMH... I guess the good part about the Trump presidency is that people don't even hide being racist anymore.

No, they don't hide it! It is a badge of honor, worn with pride like driving down the road in the "General Lee" wearing "Daisy Dukes" with a Trump Bumper sticker! Honking at school bus full of jewish kids in the way on her way to work at "Hooters" talking to her girlfriend on the cell about how classy the heels make her feel and how her boyfriend Billy is cheating on her she thinks!

Got to love it! Women did this and were not ready for one reason or another. Funny, Clinton could not "Rally" the girls behind her and the notion of a woman president!

By the way, women out-number men and live longer, So no excuse for not having a woman president for hundreds of years! Got to the finish line and could not close.

KD

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Glad no one was hurt. Situation sounds just like a set up. A crew of four with three armed just happens to jack a random guy sitting in a car in what looks to be full apartment parking lot after the "friend" runs in to get something?

I wonder if that friend will find her purse after Shane leaves town?

Of course depending on what the friend was going to get a random robbery may make some sense.

<----cynical and jaded