Plain Jane Cases

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I would post a few pictures of a couple of cases I made. Sometimes I think the leather speaks for it's self and doesn't need any tooling to look good so I just left them plain, and I think they turned out pretty cool looking.
Thanks for looking!
004_zpskxzc0kjj.jpg

006_zpso2kfqfrl.jpg

008_zpsuxemd6xp.jpg

015_zpsqa4t6vej.jpg

014_zpsagqovdqz.jpg

013_zpsgaby2szn.jpg

010_zpsjs2qjajl.jpg

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simple, yet elegant. I love it! I would definitely carry one of these around. Amazing work Rusty.

Kelly

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very Nice

Not only very nice, but only 5 minutes ago I was discussing the same point, that certain materials are beautiful all by themselves.

Last edited:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are truly beautiful cases! Love the simplicity of them, the color of the leather, everything. Would love to tote my cues around in one of those beauties!

sjb

evolving player
Silver Member
Those are just beautiful. Sometimes less is more.

Gorgeous, clean work.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Love these!... Stick another shaft tube on the other side of the butt tubes and I'd like them even more..:smile:

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
I love it... very minimalist, but the great texture in the leather really brings everything together.

The fasteners opening front-to-back is a cool idea too, as I'm not a big fan of lids that open from the side and hang off the side of the case when open. This would probably look a little out of place on a tooled case, but really works with this plain design. Good work!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I thought I would post a few pictures of a couple of cases I made. Sometimes I think the leather speaks for it's self and doesn't need any tooling to look good so I just left them plain, and I think they turned out pretty cool looking.
Thanks for looking!
004_zpskxzc0kjj.jpg

006_zpso2kfqfrl.jpg

008_zpsuxemd6xp.jpg

015_zpsqa4t6vej.jpg

014_zpsagqovdqz.jpg

013_zpsgaby2szn.jpg

010_zpsjs2qjajl.jpg

As usual nothing but class and elegance.