Ivory Ban, and the Law?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Ivory looks great but I understand there is a Ban, but have a couple of guestion, as I have been told a lot of centric ditching info.

1. What Date or Approx., did the Ban Take Effect?

2. Anything such as Pre-Ban Ivory that you can use in repair, or replacement say of a Ivory Inlay, or Ferrel?

3. What is the deal with the Trade in Cue is side the U.S., that have Ivery in the Cue, Rings, Ferrels, Inlays.

Cuemakers - Builders I would assume deal with this subject frequently.

I am just looking for the lasted real info.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Ivory looks great but I understand there is a Ban, but have a couple of guestion, as I have been told a lot of centric ditching info.

2. Anything such as Pre-Ban Ivory that you can use in repair, or replacement say of a Ivory Inlay, or Ferrel?

3. What is the deal with the Trade in Cue is side the U.S., that have Ivery in the Cue, Rings, Ferrels, Inlays.

https://www.fws.gov/international/travel-and-trade/ivory-ban-questions-and-answers.html

Read away...then you tell us.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's an excellent "sticky" thread...

...in the For Sale forum.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. Source is fairly to understand.

2. Seem to answer most questions.

3. Having had a dealing with an Agent of U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service those people are well versed in the most current laws.

4. Have actully called them, they do answer the phone, and will answer questions.

Thank you Dave for the link.:thumbup:

Let us know what the Feds tell you.