Earl Grow Up!!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm all for the idea of entertaining characters being good for the game but that's one thing and Earl is something completely different. It's childish acting out that clearly comes from some inner struggles the man has. I find it more sad than entertaining.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
The it's for the children shit is getting old. Why must we ruin every adult activity so that the children aren't offended?

It's less about being offended and more about having a good representative of the game that doesn't drive sponsors away.

Personally I don't care about the colorful language aspect but a little class wouldn't hurt. Maybe that's why American pool suffers but it booms everywhere else. Nahh ... must be a conspiracy.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Earl's Facebook account (who knows if its really him posting it) was complaining about this thread today, lol...

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Just like Nascar... The race is boring, but you don't want to look away because "the crash" could happen at any moment.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl's Facebook account (who knows if its really him posting it) was complaining about this thread today, lol...

Of all the disrespectful things, he has done at the table during his matches, he has considered himself 100% in the right every time. You might say that his apology to Michaela at the WPC is an exception but Matchroom threatened him with DQ if he didn't, so i was told, and i was there.