Oh snap

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Tables are going live. Can't wait for the Centennials and GC Snooker. Truly a set of gems to anchor the place

Attachments

• received_3617634854934225.jpeg
    received_3617634854934225.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 933
  • received_260886625090624.jpg
    received_260886625090624.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 928

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He’s been known to say some day he was going to have an elaborate
home room setup for when friends dropped by. Well, it looks like he
wasn’t exaggerating and he sure must have a whole lotta friends too.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Where is this?

Central Ohio, a private club that will rival anywhere. Members only, no public admitted. Full security package so you can store your cues with complete safety. Premium ball sets and the best cushions and cloth. Everything designed with playability in mind. I'll post a progress photo in a couple of weeks as it is finishing up.

The Valleys have Ridgeback Pros with 4.25" corners. Very deep shelves.

The Diamonds and GCs have Artemis and Superspeed, 4.5" pockets with the Diamond angles.

Several of the tables came from original owner's homes, pristine in every way. The GC Snooker is a museum piece, and the pair of Centennials are dream tables.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Original owner table with Strachan cloth, should be the best Golf table in America

Attachments

• received_761184637955749.jpg
    received_761184637955749.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 870
  • Screenshot_20200925-174035_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200925-174035_Gallery.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 868
  • Screenshot_20200925-174008_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200925-174008_Gallery.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 863

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
Ohio you say!?! I live in Medina County and make a trip down to Hocking Hills every summer. I’m always Jonesin’ to play when we’re down there and I’m away from the table. Would be happy to throw down a few bucks for a chance to play with some new faces.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Ohio you say!?! I live in Medina County and make a trip down to Hocking Hills every summer. I’m always Jonesin’ to play when we’re down there and I’m away from the table. Would be happy to throw down a few bucks for a chance to play with some new faces.

This is near Columbus. If the trip is longer term, a monthly membership would be a great fit for you.

We're offering 24/7/365 access with a fairly comprehensive security package so you can come and go as you please, at your convenience.

Will end up with 3-4 barboxes and 12-13 big tables. No furniture tables and no ruined, sagging, old pool hall horses.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Nice place. I like the idea of the "key club" too. That's right up my alley. Well done!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Nice place. I like the idea of the "key club" too. That's right up my alley. Well done!

Should work out well for people. Vending machines and cold drinks, totally private so it is legal if people bring their own adult beverages. No dummies allowed, so the tables should stay in top shape. Recovering them annually, fresh ball sets regularly. Aiming to be a very playable space.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should work out well for people. Vending machines and cold drinks, totally private so it is legal if people bring their own adult beverages. No dummies allowed, so the tables should stay in top shape. Recovering them annually, fresh ball sets regularly. Aiming to be a very playable space.
How much are memberships? Any plans to expand to other locations?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
How much are memberships? Any plans to expand to other locations?

If someone joins early as a Founding member, it is $100-$110/month. Otherwise, $125/month unlimited entry. I am looking at locations in two other cities now. Obviously rents and demand determine if a city is suitable, but I have been involved with 3 other private ventures that are still running along with no issue.

I will also have some custom and player production cues on the walls for people to use in case they are in need. Dressed up with nice shafts and fresh tips. Premium bridgeheads, trying to hit on every custom touch. Table quality and variety are important to me, trying to offer options to people but stay consistent enough that we can run member tournaments as desired.

Like a country club, people can be paired off to practice if the room is full, no obligation to gamble since you're not renting the table. Should keep there from ever being a wait for table time.

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
do you think that concept will get enough members if there is a nice pool room close by to have to compete with?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
do you think that concept will get enough members if there is a nice pool room close by to have to compete with?

I think the nice pool room nearby closed their daytime hours and removed their day rates, hourly only. My pricing crushes it for a frequent player.

Once a week league night, the club model doesn't work