Just an observation while at the Expo...

BogeyFree

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...ok so first of all I'm not gay or anything so let's get that squared away but this was the first time I actually saw Thorsten Hohmann up close and I had thought he was just a skinny dude but then I realized he is ripped and has like 0% body fat and was much bigger than I had previously thought.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
...ok so first of all I'm not gay or anything so let's get that squared away but this was the first time I actually saw Thorsten Hohmann up close and I had thought he was just a skinny dude but then I realized he is ripped and has like 0% body fat and was much bigger than I had previously thought.

Have you told your parents yet?

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally, I'd rather look at Jasmin myself...she's pretty 'buff' herself :grin:

L8R...Ken

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's going on here in this thread?

You're just upset that there weren't any pictures :p

Soon this will be a comparison between hottest male players and hottest female players and will have 6+ pages and 20 pictures.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
gay-im-not-gay-first-signdenial.jpg

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Jennifer beretta looking hot as always, watched her play pool with a few people, teaching then 3 rail kick shots. She has some stroke. I would love to race her to five, but she would kick my ass... Dom :thumbup:

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice photo

I agree with Jim... Now to the lady's that's what I like nice tight fit... Sexy and kick ass at pool. Dom

Nice photo of you , Hopkins, and his/yours Black Boar in your Avatar.Smart move.