Come all ye bar bangers!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
lol he looks at the 3 for 5 mins then gets down on the shot for 4 seconds and fires

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW, i've seen PLENTY of games like this between top players. They don't play perfect all the time. Really easy to knock 'em from your keyboards. You wanna play either one for some $$? Kinda doubt it.

JC

Coos Cues
BTW, i've seen PLENTY of games like this between top players. They don't play perfect all the time. Really easy to knock 'em from your keyboards. You wanna play either one for some $$? Kinda doubt it.

Lighten up dude I didn't post this with mean spirit.

I'm sure by the way Morra raked the balls at the end he would agree with me it was one sad rack.

Actually it was a pretty good match with a lapse in that particular rack.

JC

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Fortunately, this was at the Derby. A concession costs you two racks in a Joss event, a rule I've always favored --- Mike Zuglan, like me, favors a harsh penalty for behavior that cheapens our game.

... whether intended or not, this thread does diminish the perpetrator, as this kind of behavior cheapens our game. Why do pros have to set such a bad example for amateur pool players? Hopefully, nobody that would ever consider investing in the pool product was watching.