Is Ideologist still on az

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His preferred table mechanic came to my home and picked up a freshly restored, flawless, perfect early Brunswick Anniversary. Walnut rails and pedestals, polished aluminum everywhere. Single owner table, it was as good as tables get.

And he flipped it for twice the money without ever setting it up...

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The funny thing, if you look at Pats itrader, a year later Deans bought a case from pat and talked him up in his itrader review.

Apparently the deal wasn't that bad as Dean was doing business with him not that long after.

Dean sure is petty. Its one thing to bit[h about a bad deal, but to be so intentionally phony and leave good itrader, then come back years later to rewrite history and complain. Horryshit

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
His preferred table mechanic came to my home and picked up a freshly restored, flawless, perfect early Brunswick Anniversary. Walnut rails and pedestals, polished aluminum everywhere. Single owner table, it was as good as tables get.

So there wasn't much of a issue, that got resolved quickly, and it didn't turn out the table was actually a family fun table made of plywood sold as something else?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, why would anyone sell a table at a price that a buyer could immediately flip for twice the price?? Stolen??

Same reason a person pays 600 for a Schmekle from Dean instead of ordering one directly from Schmekle for a 1/3rd the price??

Just a guess though.

I wonder why Dean continued buying from Pat and left him positive Itrader if he was so unhappy.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
So there wasn't much of a issue, that got resolved quickly, and it didn't turn out the table was actually a family fun table made of plywood sold as something else?

Union Made Brunswick from the late 40s, not sure of exact year. Like I said, if I misrepresented my wares and it was really made by Schmelke, I'll send a full refund and he can keep the table

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
So, why would anyone sell a table at a price that a buyer could immediately flip for twice the price?? Stolen??

I'm not in the table business. Dean wanted to buy it while it was being restored and it was a chance for me to do business with someone new

Really, how am I going to steal a pool table? Maybe I slipped it into my cue case and snuck out of a pool hall 60 years ago.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
A close friend of mine had a 68 Ford F100, three on the tree with the 300 six...he could shut it off while we was driving then start it up and it would backfire to beat all hell...

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
One type of businessman grinds every last cent out of every deal. Another type knows the benefit of leaving something behind so as to engender goodwill.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

Yeah, he grabbed it and ran out of the pool hall with it.
But he did get caught when an astute detective noticed his AZ
Billiards key chain on the in-store video and traced it back to his IP address.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Obviously written by a man that's never lifted a pool table.
I originally learned how to play on a table I could lift fairly easily. I think everyone should. It would give them a greater appreciation for a table that can be leveled.

Bob <-- not really that strong at 16

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Still breathing.

CPR Wil Not make better.

:deadhorse::deadhorse:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still breathing.

CPR Wil Not make better.

You do realize Dean bumped this thread? LoL

And of course Dean ends up looking like a shister, he is complaing about his deal with Pat and bumping an old thread. But, just shows how meaningless the Itrader system is, had Dean had a sincere problem with Pat, why not leave Pat a negative itrader for the deal??????

Also, why do a deal with Pat a year later for a cue case, if the first deal was bad?????????????

And on top of it all, Dean leaves Pat a postive itrader reference?????????????????????

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I love it when ol Dean bumps threads, now. It's an opportunity to red rep bomb him, every time. If I know what in the hell Coco was blabbering on about, I might be inclined to red swipe him, as well.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love it when ol Dean bumps threads, now. It's an opportunity to red rep bomb him, every time. If I know what in the hell Coco was blabbering on about, I might be inclined to red swipe him, as well.

Given the points I mentioned earlier, I think Dean bumping this thread was a bad look, I was at a point I wanted to move past the jackpot thing and be cool with Dean and give him the benefit of the doubt. I left Dean a nice note on his profile, when Jam posted about Keith's opinion of the Jackpots, I said lets drop it. Then Dean does some petty shit like this, lol.

Last edited:

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Allow me,

“Still Breathing”: ___________ (the dispute or issue at hand) is not yet dead.
“CPR will not make better”: Although not yet dead, ___________ will not benefit from resuscitation: the denouement is certain and near.
Don’t beat a dead horse, ad nauseum.

The question is not what Coco was saying but, rather, what was he talking about: who, or what, is the subject of discussion? Who, or what, is the real issue? What is our purpose? AZB's members were entitled to know the truth about Jackpot Cues. The truth about Jackpot Cues is now, largely, out -- everyone is forewarned and forearmed. Ultimately, Dean’s responsibility, or lack thereof, is best addressed by the parties to the transactions. As to Pat, you have heard his side of the story which, as unrebutted, should be taken as true -- not to mention the sand dune of time which has crept through the hourglass.

“Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive” Sir Walter Scott, Marmion: A Tale of Flodden Field.

Last edited: