Guest Staring on Sharks Episode X

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
How do I get to a guest appearance on Sharks? I'm asking because it seems like Jennifer Barretta is sleeping with everyone! :thumbup: :D

I wonder if Mika is next! ...and that poor sucker from Ohio that he beat up on didn't look a think like Corey! :p :D

bigfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is probably one of the most bizarre shorts I've seen. I guess I am missing something 'cus just I don't understand what the hell is going on.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
This is probably one of the most bizarre shorts I've seen. I guess I am missing something 'cus just I don't understand what the hell is going on.

They have lost me too. The story line is being held together by a string, but I keep watching. :)

Meezer Girl

not now, I'm eating !!!
Silver Member
After watching that episode I was thinking "Oh great - what a nice image for the female pool players - 'will sleep with anyone' and was stupid enough to bring that cop back to her apartment". Assuming the POS she kicked out will be found with a slug in him

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
*sigh* yet another story point dropped in the middle without touching any of the existing story lines.

I don't think that guy/those guys were real cops. It does do a bit of building for Jen's character. Perhaps not the best light shown, but still, she's the only character we've seen in more than 2 episodes, so everything is gonna have to revolve around her story.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The show is pretty terrible. It seems like each week, the opening credits get longer and longer. The pauses in dialogue as the camera shifts from one person to another get longer too.

But at this point, its almost turned itself into a train wreck I can't keep my eyes off of!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I'll keep watching...why not? It's always a pleasure to watch Mika run a couple of racks. Hey, at least that part was believable! :rolleyes:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
How do I get to a guest appearance on Sharks? I'm asking because it seems like Jennifer Barretta is sleeping with everyone! :thumbup: :D

I wonder if Mika is next! ...and that poor sucker from Ohio that he beat up on didn't look a think like Corey! :p :D

Where can I view it? I found some of the other episodes on youtube...

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Where can I view it? I found some of the other episodes on youtube...

They are all on you tube...maybe use the youtube seach feature?

I got started when Corner Market Bob posted, giving links to the first 3 or 4...