FS 2004 Tim Prince

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
FS: 2004 Tim Prince. For all you 3/8x10 fans here's a awesome playing/looking cue. It's a 3pt high. 3pt low with some to the best metal ring work I've seen. The finish is flawless. Comes with 2 shafts. This cue is sold. Left it on here so everyone can see a awesome playing cue from a great cue maker. If your going to take the time to look at a Tim Prince you should then take the time to shoot with one.
IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I've had the pleasure of meeting Mr Prince and seeing some of his fine cues. He's an AZ member, and while not as well known as some other cue makers, he is very experienced and makes some high quality cues. I really like the color combination in this one. Good luck with your sale.

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
early morning bump.........

Thanks for the reply Mr. H.
This is definately a cue maker that I haven't seen or even know of anyone else in my area that knows of Tim. But, Most of the people that pick up this cue and try it really like the hit. Even some of my friends with SS jointed cue's. Thanks again........... I always like trying something new. I was definately not dissappointed. This cue is in great shape don't let it get away and miss your chance to shoot with the prince!

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
find me a new home

It appears the cue market must be way done. I just lowered the price another 100.00... New Price $700.00 shipped. Pay Pal accepted

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
mega price drop!!!!!!!!

This cue has a new cash price tag of $625.00... This is a great hitting cue that's in excellent cond. with 2 shafts. This will make someone a heck of a deal.