FS Jacoby: lots of inlays

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
FS: Jacoby with lots of inlays. This cue is in great/excellent condition. Pictures do no justice for this cue. The cue is 19oz give or take and straight as a arrow together and apart. Between 12.5 and 13 mm. Triangle tip. 5/16x14 ss joint. You'll be happy to have this one in your collection or just to shoot with. Got it from a fellow az'er couple years ago. Now it's time for it to see another part of the country. Asking $600.00. I can take extra pic's of this cue with more detail if someone would like them.View attachment 147942

View attachment 147943

View attachment 147944

View attachment 147945

View attachment 147946

Last edited:

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Lowered Price

Just lowered the price of this great playing jacoby to $650.00. Shipped.I don't see how anyone could go wrong. It's in excellent shape.

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
sunday bump

Cue still for Sale... Anyone have an offer? It's in great shape with some awesome inlays.

johnqbs

john@qbs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i like the green

jacoby makes a great cue i have one with some green in the ring work.
the green looks good. good luck with your sale.
take care, johnqbs anderson sc

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
$ drop bump.....

I'll try another price drop to help out you fellow az'ers. Price is now $600.00 shipped.

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
friday to the top

I still have a few cue's left up for grabs. FS/FT . Will respond to all offers.

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Jacoby Holy Roller... Everyone Heard About Jacoby!?!

Bump for a very nice cue!! If I were to guess people, this is a $1000+ Jacoby new. Dave and Brandon Jacoby put every bit of heart and time in for the construction of their wonderful cues and this is a prime example. Trust me people, this cue is worth every penny and more at $600! GL with your sale. - Ryan

$cott72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
bump of Thanks

Thanks for the bump Ryan. I've had several jacoby's and have never been dissappointed. To see this cue in person you would for sure see all the time and craftsman ship that was put into this cue. I've just decided to do a major consolidation on inventory. So, Say no more this cue gets bumped back up to the top. Thanks again Ryan and happy shooting!