Tascarella Classic 4-Point Rosewood for Sale

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
For your consideration is a really nice Pete Tascarella. This cue is available for SOLD including PayPal fees and free insured USPS Priority shipping in the Continental United States. Will ship in a nice hard 1x2 case pictured below in the thread with pictures of the butt.

No Trade Offers Please

Description:
Forearm: Birdseye maple
Points: Four Rosewood (I think) points with maple/orange/rosewood/black veneers that make for a beautiful look. Classic Tascrella signature between points.
Wrap: Brown/White spec Irish Linen
Butt: Rosewood with Delrin butt cap and Tascarella old school brown bumper
Joint: Piloted Steel with silver ring with brown phenolic material
Shafts - Two Tascarella shafts w/brown phenolic and matching silver ring work.

Specifications:
Butt: - Nice condition with one mark that is visible but hard to see unless captured in the light. I was able to get a picture that is posted below. This was a mark that was already on the cue when I received it. I heard from the previous seller that he was not happy with me and felt I was slandering him and did not feel the mark was there. That was not my intention and I apologize for that. This is one of the challenges with posting detailed pictures. An extremely small mark like this can look much worse that it actually is. I took an additional picture of that same point and you can't even see the mark. I placed it below the picture that shows the blemish.

Joint Type: 5/16-14 Steel
Joint Width .845"
Top of wrap width: 1.04"
Bottom of wrap width: 1.24"
Butt Weight: 16.5.oz with a .475oz weight bolt.
Shaft 1 - Standard Tascarella maple that is unplayed with a natural ferrule, original tip 13.1mm (3.9oz)
Shaft 2 - Standard Tascarella maple with a natural ferrule, original tip, has been played but is in excellent condition 13.0mm (3.9oz)

Thanks for looking
-don

Pictures:

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Need to see the butt. No pics of it.

I could only attach five pictures. I was able to attach more to this reply. Here are a couple pics of the butt and a picture of the case I will ship it in for safety.

Thanks
-don

Last edited: