Help me choose, please!

Salparadise

Registered
without pics, it never happened... :grin:

op, you did good to get your cue from Dave. His shaft wood alone is worth what he charges for a cue.

I agree––a beautiful custom with top quality materials, excellent craftsmanship, delivered when he said (zero BS), and friendly, personalized service. I enjoyed the process and learned quite a bit. I probably won't ever be satisfied with a standard size again. This just feels right. Dave is a great guy to deal with, and he's damn good at making cues. Anyone looking for a better option should give him a call. Thanks to those who encouraged me to contact him.

Here are some pics...

Attachments

• IMG_1600.jpeg
    IMG_1600.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1602.jpeg
    IMG_1602.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1605.jpeg
    IMG_1605.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1603.jpeg
    IMG_1603.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 113

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree––a beautiful custom with top quality materials, excellent craftsmanship, delivered when he said (zero BS), and friendly, personalized service. I enjoyed the process and learned quite a bit. I probably won't ever be satisfied with a standard size again. This just feels right. Dave is a great guy to deal with, and he's damn good at making cues. Anyone looking for a better option should give him a call. Thanks to those who encouraged me to contact him.

Here are some pics...

Dave is a great guy and that cue came out stellar!

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a good looking cue. I love plain janes w curly or birdseye. You probably did the right thing going custom and getting a 60 inch.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Here are some pics...

One thing is for certain, I need a new camera and it's really showing. I got 12 years from the last one and well over a thousand miles of hiking thru some rugged terrain so it did me well but time for a new one.

Thanks for posting the pics, it confirms my next assignment, time permitting of course.

Thanks again for all the nice comments, Dave.