I would like to step aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
All of this with multiple novel length posts and a couple of thousand words later doing your best to lambaste a man you know little about regarding his professional teaching background in pool or as an honest human being?

What the hell have you ever done of benefit for others in this game?

And if you have NO INTEREST why bother posting?

I know nothing about you either but I'd like nothing more to give you a dose of your own medicine. Unfortunately it would get me banned in a New York minute.

I don't know if you're some kind of cue huckster or what, but you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Green rep for you!

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I don't know anything about aiming systems and could care less

It's "couldn't care less".

i find it almost impossible to believe anyone woiuld care enough one way or the other to persecute a guy for teaching anything about pool

You sure care enough to act like a kid eating paste.

therefore I concluded the guy is scamming the forum or himself

it is all baloney
no body cares enough one way or the other,its just a game of pool
its just a theory ,why try to make himself out to be a hero
standing up for truth

"Truth" does not equal "fact".

that is my whole point,nobody is persecuting this guy

You sure are doing a great job in every post you make on this subject.

he is not being bullied,i doubt the forum will remove his teaching

Yes, he is; you included.

I am not criticizing his teaching,

This is just one lie you're telling yourself.

I honestly never looked at it and
have no interest

Then shut up.

I added some comments for you, Dean.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

Oh I have a reputation already and it's been there for a long time. Depending on what faction or clique we're talking about, it's not all love and I could care less.

Hey, great post above to Deanoc!

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Oh I have a reputation already and it's been there for a long time. Depending on what faction or clique we're talking about, it's not all love and I could care less.

Hey, great post above to Deanoc!

No doubt. That post was just showing that I gave you some green reps here on the forum.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan, don't let a few individuals get you down. This forum is indeed very different than many of the forums I have been a member of in the past but don't let it deter you.

I post regarding my son with little or no response but it won't stop me. For those that want to follow what you post, we will, for others, they can move onto the next post. This is exactly how I feel when I post an update for my son Jin.

For those that bring negativity to your post, just thank them for the bump.

Last edited:

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those who will remain unnamed used to get on my nerves, from time to time, but now, when I'm playing the best pool of my life using CTE, all I can really do is just laugh at their posts, can't get angry even if I wanted to :thumbup:

Can't wait for the truth series and the book, thank you again Stan for doing such an effort to HELP US, even though some fools still think you're trying to help yourself, like you need it...the truth of the matter is that WE NEED IT and you are giving it to us free of charge, yet again the need of some for provocation is steady going, how and why is that possible is beyond me.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I am telling the truth ,I never heard of Stan till this post
I don't hate him,I don't even know him
I have no idea what his center to edge stuff is,honestly

I just look and shoot

(snip the unread)

"Look and shoot" is an aiming system.

On the skill scale, it is right above, "close your eyes and hit as hard as you can."

Seriously, why not simply do the cte thing for a month or so and report back to us?

Jeff Livingston

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those who will remain unnamed used to get on my nerves, from time to time, but now, when I'm playing the best pool of my life using CTE, all I can really do is just laugh at their posts, can't get angry even if I wanted to :thumbup:

Can't wait for the truth series and the book, thank you again Stan for doing such an effort to HELP US, even though some fools still think you're trying to help yourself, like you need it...the truth of the matter is that WE NEED IT and you are giving it to us free of charge, yet again the need of some for provocation is steady going, how and why is that possible is beyond me.

Thank you!

Stan Shuffett

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I don't know anything about aiming systems and could care less

i find it almost impossible to believe anyone woiuld care enough one way or the other to persecute a guy for teaching anything about pool
therefore I concluded the guy is scamming the forum or himself

it is all baloney
no body cares enough one way or the other,its just a game of pool
its just a theory ,why try to make himself out to be a hero
standing up for truth

that is my whole point,nobody is persecuting this guy

he is not being bullied,i doubt the forum will remove his teaching

I am not criticizing his teaching,I honestly never looked at it and
have no interest

Shame on you for passing judgement. You Dean might be a crotchety old man and attention whore whose time has come and gone.

Jucas

Registered
Thank you!

Stan Shuffett

Stan, thanks so much for your work. I for one really appreciate it and wait with bated breath for the book release.

I would encourage you to release an Ebook version as well.

I think it would sell well, and I would love to have the information on my phone for reference when I am shooting, or just to review on my commute.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
OK, Stan, so I was practicing CTE and was all set up to shoot, and I added your new move where I then stepped aside, and guess what???

I missed the shot!!!!!!!!!!

Damn CTE to hell.

Jeff Livingston

JC

Coos Cues
I am putting the details of CTE on my TRUTH SERIES for free.

Stan Shuffett

Jesus Christ then do it already. How many times are you going to mention it here first?

You're starting to sound like a late night infomercial.

I for one would love to finally understand CTE and learn it after futility purchasing both of your DVDs. If you finally have found the words to make it click for the rest of us then get on with it.

Stop talking and start chalking.

JC

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan, I wish you well.

In my experience playing pool/snooker, when aiming my nose, bellybutton, and dick are all inline, when looking down the targetline, but my body has to shift or pivot to make room for me to bend over and stroke the ball. I am not a CTE aimer, but I think your step and the pivot I mentioned are connected.

Trying to get through any thread and learn more is pointless, there are like 3 people doing everything in their power to derail every conversation about aiming. I quit visting the aiming section, I see why you would too.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steady on the course, young man!

Trying to get through any thread and learn more is pointless, there are like 3 people doing everything in their power to derail every conversation about aiming. I quit visting the aiming section, I see why you would too.
Don't give up the ship. There's still a lot to learn here. Just use the Ignore Feature and watch how things improve for your visits.
Stay positive. I realize it can be frustrating, but that Ignore Feature is like "getting cue ball in hand with 3 balls left on the table"
This is the best pool shooting site on the web. (Nothing's perfect, you know.)
With each new day, there is always fresh hope.:thumbup2:
Big Walter Horton did a great blues song with some words of.........."The sun gonna' shine in my backdoor some day...the wind gonna' rise and blow my blues away".
Merry Christmas and stay happy.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to get through any thread and learn more is pointless, there are like 3 people doing everything in their power to derail every conversation about aiming. I quit visiting the aiming section, I see why you would too.

I gave-up on the CTE discussions almost immediately which I suppose would provide some satisfaction to those you describe above.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan, I wish you well.

In my experience playing pool/snooker, when aiming my nose, bellybutton, and dick are all inline, when looking down the targetline, but my body has to shift or pivot to make room for me to bend over and stroke the ball. I am not a CTE aimer, but I think your step and the pivot I mentioned are connected.

Stan was warned by mgmt not to abuse his privileges as he had been doing. He was called out on several fronts at which point he took his marbles and left. He was not a victim or martyr. It is all there in black and white in a thread from Oct 2017.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I have worked relentlessly to bring clarity to CTE. My TRUTH SERIES will bring the utmost clarity possible.

Stan Shuffett

Hi Stan, I am looking forward to your upcoming videos. When will they be out? One word of advice. Please hire someone to assist you in explaining the pivot. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Stan, I am looking forward to your upcoming videos. When will they be out? One word of advice. Please hire someone to assist you in explaining the pivot. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Ask Stan if every aiming ball goes into the middle of the pocket. If so, it's worthless to me (in my opinion from what I've been taught and practiced).

Last edited:

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I did not know anyone that posts on here "was asked their opinion"? Please don't post unless someone asks for your opinion. A funny comment. ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.