Attachments

• Aiming system.JPG
    Aiming system.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 503

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Is there any wonder why you get banned.
I'm betting Cut Rate Aiming fills an unmet need in the aiming system marketplace. Bare bones at a bargain price means those who can't afford all the bells and whistles can still aim like the pros (just not as good).

pj
chgo

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
I thought this thread would talk about the different rates of change of the cut angle. I snipped out a bit of my tinkering with the subject and everything. Shucks.

aiming2.png

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm betting Cut Rate Aiming fills an unmet need in the aiming system marketplace. Bare bones at a bargain price means those who can't afford all the bells and whistles can still aim like the pros (just not as good).

pj
chgo

Take it to the for sale section then

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So aiming systems that are for sale shouldn’t be discussed here?

pj <- who knew?
chgo

They can be discussed here, but that isn't what you are doing. YOU posted a for sale add. But in reality you really are just trolling. Now lets see if you have the balls to admit that.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
YOU posted a for sale add.
I think even you can see that the sale part is tongue-in-cheek.

But in reality you really are just trolling. Now lets see if you have the balls to admit that.
Although the presentation is partly tongue-in-cheek, this is a real aiming method that I sincerely present to help others, especially those who seem to have difficulty with other, more complicated systems. It's a version of "fractional" aiming, which I think you've insisted has nothing to do with your favorite system.

Got any substantive comments about it?

pj
chgo

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
How many pages in the manual? Are color illustrations provided for exercises? Do you cover the theory behind it? Do you provide mathematical proof? Flesh out your creation for the hungry masses. :boring2:

:wink:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
How many pages in the manual?
One short page. 2-3 steps. All included in my first post (payment is on the honor system :)).

Are color illustrations provided for exercises? Do you cover the theory behind it? Do you provide mathematical proof? Flesh out your creation for the hungry masses.
Sorry, "the hungry masses" (that's you, right?) will have to look elsewhere. This method is for those who don't need all the storytelling - just a straightforward, easily understood structure to guide their learning process.

Hope it helps somebody.

pj
chgo

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the system I came out with years ago was better -- Cue Low & Outside or Wherever's Necessary. CLOWN for short. The mods apparently disagreed.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
PJ. I thought it was funny. But then I don't hate you.
lol Give it time.

Although the idea of selling it is a joke, I think Cut Rate Aiming is a bona fide aiming system with all the necessary features (plus transparency and clarity) - just without a "story" and a price tag.

pj
chgo