Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream resolution is excellent. Zero buffering issues. Sullys mic is on but CJ’s still not on. A few minutes ago Sully acknowledged people complaining, jiggled a few handles, no chance, and he just dropped the issue.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I'm hearing nothing from CJ. Someone told them that we can't hear CJ, and the other guy told him to talk louder! WTF. His mic isn't working at all. Geez.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone tell CJ to simply switch microphones for the time being?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone tell CJ to simply switch microphones for the time being?

I tried texting that exact suggestion to Sully 20 minutes ago. He must not have his phone.

Doesn’t it make sense to start a stream 10-20 minutes before the event and make sure everything is working? They started it 10-20 seconds before the lag

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6-1 now-SVB w early carom

a good pace of play like this makes it so much better.

Last edited:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried texting that exact suggestion to Sully 20 minutes ago. He must not have his phone.

Doesn’t it make sense to start a stream 10-20 minutes before the event and make sure everything is working? They started it 10-20 seconds before the lag

Starting 20 minutes before would be a stroke of genius. Absolute torture squinting my ears trying to hear what CJ is saying. I catch a couple of syllables every few minutes.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank God! I can hear CJ perfectly. He has asked for a mulligan as it’s just their second rodeo.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When Corey had that ball cleaned and then after the ref set it back, he could see it. Imho he could always see it and was acting like he had just pulled a move for very effective psychological reasons-Imagine how upset an opponent might get thinking he had just been "cheated"? That's Corey -He plays ALL games well.

If i were SVB, I'd ask Chang if he'd settle for half right now and be done with it.

Last edited:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When Corey had that ball cleaned and then after the ref set it back, he could see it. Imho he could always see it and was acting like he had just pulled a move for very effective psychological reasons-Imagine how upset an opponent might get thinking he had just been "cheated"? That's Corey -He plays ALL games well.

That is diabolical. Mind blown!

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang 10-1
So far Chang breaking well and has CB on a string. Still long way to go. Such long race can have few momentum shifts