Who's Coming This Year???

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anybody else getting jacked up for this year's event? I think my mom is staking me:D Look me up, I am the fat guy with a limp, hump in my back, and excessive body hair.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sweet! This will be an easy tournament if I am the only one going!!!

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:
I am coming. And my KEEPS are coming with me.

Well, at least you can count on your bags being lighter on your return home. All your keeps are belong to me!:D

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
DrJ said:
I'm hoping to make it....

Stop hoping and do it!!:D You will not regret it man. If you drink then the first beer is on me. We will have a nice group out there with you, Deadpoked, JCIN, and others.....lots of good times to be had.

Bigdogbret

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there! I look forward to this event every year! All us azbers ought to get together for a drink.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bigdogbret said:
I'll be there! I look forward to this event every year! All us azbers ought to get together for a drink.

Sounds good to me! I look forward to it. What part of Oregon are you from?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You bringing any buddies with you from Oregon? Who is the best player in that state anyways?

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
easy-e said:
You bringing any buddies with you from Oregon? Who is the best player in that state anyways?
I'm not sure if mike zimmerman and glenn atwell are from oregon, but they are from up that way somewheres. Both are very very good players.not sure if they are going this year. I do believe that glenn is one of the top bar table players in the country. Mike played with the IPT until its crash. Mike and Linda were the only husband and wife on the IPT tour.

Last edited:

Bigdogbret

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ccn7 said:
I'm not sure if mike zimmerman and glenn atwell are from oregon, but they are from up that way somewheres. Both are very very good players.not sure if they are going this year. I do believe that glenn is one of the top bar table players in the country. Mike played with the IPT until its crash. Mike and Linda were the only husband and wife on the IPT tour.

Glenn Atwell is from Vancover, Washington. Mike Zimmerman and Linda Carter are now living in Medford, Oregon, but won't be coming. Mike has lost his desire to play pool after the collapse of the IPT.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bigdogbret said:
Glenn Atwell is from Vancover, Washington. Mike Zimmerman and Linda Carter are now living in Medford, Oregon, but won't be coming. Mike has lost his desire to play pool after the collapse of the IPT.

Is Glenn coming this year? I like watching him play. I drew him in last year's tournament, he's a great player.

SloRoller

Stuck in SLO
Silver Member
Dont want to miss this! I am going.

The guy with a hump in his back is buying us all a drink!

SR

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
9balllvr said:
good luck easy-e :D if you and SVB meet up, i'm bettin it all on you :p

Now I know why your name is 9ball lover and not money lover:D Thanks for the luck, it always comes in handy!

CaPoolFan

CAPOOLFAN
Silver Member
I Will Be There

Im Coming Up Wed. I Will Be Playing In The 9ball And The 8ball Cant Wait To Meet Some People From Az

Angel