Chipped cue ball?
Old
  (#1)
jaime_lion
AzB Silver Member
jaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Chipped cue ball? - 06-02-2020, 12:43 PM

So I just played at a bar that just reopened. The one table they had was ok. It was dirty from being used as storage. It also was close to some walls so my cue bumped the walls when I shot. Yes it did have a bridge. I used it once and actually pocketed a ball while using it. Somewhat of a rarity with me so far.

But the big thing I am curious about is how much does a chipped cue ball matter? The cue ball at this table had a small chip in it. Nothing I would deem to big but still a chip.

Thanks

Old
  (#2)
Poolhall60561
AzB Silver Member
Poolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond repute

06-02-2020, 01:00 PM

Dirty bar table stuck close to a wall and a chipped cue ball. I’ve been there. The chipped ball makes the game more exciting.

Old
  (#3)
jimmyco
NRA4Life

jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

Red face 06-02-2020, 01:51 PM

Glad you made the shot.

The unwritten rule when using a bridge on a bar box is you cannot miss. If you do, you must forfeit and leave the premesis immediately.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#4)
jaime_lion
AzB Silver Member
jaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2020, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
Glad you made the shot.

The unwritten rule when using a bridge on a bar box is you cannot miss. If you do, you must forfeit and leave the premesis immediately.
At least that is better than 14.1 continuous. The highest possible score you can get is 665. If you get a 666 you need to burn the table. Good thing no one has done that yet.

Old
  (#5)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-03-2020, 07:37 AM

768 is likely the highest run that has any credence...
Read about it:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6581524

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: