Got stiffed by TX's top OB Tour woman.

PETARD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Post The Damn Name; Free Amanda!!!!!

Big Perm said:
LOL, this one is new to me, I gotta whip this one out sometime soon, it brings da funnae :D

OP, post the name.....we aren't high school girls trying to guess the name of the football player you slept with last night. Based on you dodging the question, if we were, I would pick the entire offensive line.

Spill the beans; I will protect you from her unless she is REAL big.

mandalamps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmmm.....

Gammaray said:
Well apparently you are speaking of Amanda Lampert. Correct me if I'm wrong. :eek:

Just my 2 cents.

Gammaray- kind of wondering why you would think that is me but....????

I can take this two ways. I could get upset and say "WTF?" OR I could take it as a compliment that you think I am a top player on this particular tour. Well, I choose the compliment. For those that know me, know I do not gamble and am very rarely in the poolroom outside of women's tournaments. At any rate, I would never stiff anyone IF I did happen to gamble. I am, however, also wondering WHO this girl is... So SANG, spill the beans please!!! :grin:

So, there is MY 2 cents for what it is worth.

Peace,
Amanda

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Please say the name, because if Easy-e red reps you, I have to as well, since he is my idol!!!

Frankenstroke

2 Gus Szamboti cues
Silver Member
I feel sorry for her. She might leave the poolhall some night and find her tires have been flattened.

I'm just sayin'....

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Dragon.... Are you saying you would hurt a man over a matter of 20 dollars? :yikes: Wow....

PETARD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While I Am Disappointed You Wouldn't Stiff Anyone, I Am Still Your Friend And Know You Wouldn't Cheat Anyone. Amanda, Glad You Set The Record Straight As You Are A Super Player And Person.

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to post the name for all to see,even if you don;t get the money It lets everyone know what she is up to,and if someone was to loos to her playing for the cash in the future they could always pay her back.If I was in your town I would play her as soon as I know her and loos on purpose and stiff her for you.....And know I don't normally do this ,she needs to be taught a lesson.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Next Guess????

I don't know any of them and have no idea. Well I do have an idea but it would not be right to mention it. So Dragon shall we keep guessing?
I do always like to see an air barrel outted.:help: :nanner: :nono:

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This lady has style!

Manders said:

I can take this two ways. I could get upset and say "WTF?" OR I could take it as a compliment that you think I am a top player on this particular tour. Well, I choose the compliment. For those that know me, know I do not gamble and am very rarely in the poolroom outside of women's tournaments. At any rate, I would never stiff anyone IF I did happen to gamble. I am, however, also wondering WHO this girl is... So SANG, spill the beans please!!! :grin:

Peace,
Amanda

I have to say you've got class!
JMO!!!!!
Dan

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Manders said:

Peace,
Amanda
Thanks for setting the record straight, Amanda.

Dragon, this is one of a few reasons why you need to name her. People are going to continue assuming who it is and the rest of the tour should not come on here to defend themselves.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
LILJOHN30 said:
You need to post the name for all to see,even if you don;t get the money It lets everyone know what she is up to,and if someone was to loos to her playing for the cash in the future they could always pay her back.If I was in your town I would play her as soon as I know her and loos on purpose and stiff her for you.....And know I don't normally do this ,she needs to be taught a lesson.

I ain'ta skeered to post her name.
It's Ms. Action Houndress

Doug
(VIOLA ! case closed) :)

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Smorgass Bored said:

Doug

Doug

Very nice to see you posting.

Kevin

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:

Doug

:rotflmao: :killingme: :rotflmao: :killingme: :rotflmao:

Jim

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Post the name. A thief should always be outed. And now that there is unnecessary speculation being directed towards other innocent and upstanding lady players it is even more important. Post her name.

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
???????????

I don't want to know no stinkin names. I think theres more to the story than what has been presented...........................
Pinocchio

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Pinocchio said:
I don't want to know no stinkin names. I think theres more to the story than what has been presented...........................
Pinocchio

What I want to know is....

if this was man who stiffed someone $40 would we hear about it in a thread?

if this was a man of a top men's tour would we hear about it in a thread?

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Poolplaya9 said:
Post the name. A thief should always be outed. And now that there is unnecessary speculation being directed towards other innocent and upstanding lady players it is even more important. Post her name.

BTW, Kevin, for the record, it wasn't me. I am ranked 5th but it wasn't me!

(is that starting to narrow it down?!) :eek: :eek: